Southern Medical Journal
(ISSN: 0038-4348, 1541-8243)
Table of Contents
2017 - 110 (2)
- Resident and Faculty Perceptions of Chart-Stimulated Recall.
- Breaking Bad Delirium: Methamphetamine and Boric Acid Toxicity with Hallucinations and Pseudosepsis.
- Commentary on "Factors Associated with Routine Recommendation of Mammography for Women Aged 40 to 49: Provider Characteristics and Screening Influences".
- Factors Associated with Routine Recommendation of Mammography for Women Aged 40-49: Provider Characteristics and Screening Influences.
- Missed Opportunities for Preventing Perinatal Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Florida, 2007-2014.
- Planning for the Next Epidemic.
- Timeliness of Treatment Initiation and Associated Survival Following Diagnosis of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer in South Carolina.
- Hereditary Angioedema: Implications of Management.
- Psoriasis and Cardiomyopathy: A Review of the Literature.
- Association Between Multiple Modifiable Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Disease and Hypertension among Asymptomatic Patients in Central Appalachia.
- Predictors of the Need for Therapeutic Intervention in Older Adult Patients With a Nonvariceal Gastrointestinal Bleed.
- ASA Classification Pre-Endoscopic Procedures: A Retrospective Analysis on the Accuracy of Gastroenterologists.