Southern Medical Journal
(ISSN: 0038-4348, 1541-8243)
Table of Contents
2016 - 109 (6)
- Was This Readmission Preventable? Qualitative Study of Patient and Provider Perceptions of Readmissions.
- Improving Interdisciplinary Provider Communication Through a Unified Paging System.
- PPACA and Low-Income People Living with HIV: 2014 Qualified Health Plan Enrollment in a Medicaid Nonexpansion State.
- Commentary on "Predictor of 90-Day Readmission Rate for Hepatic Encephalopathy".
- Predictor of 90-Day Readmission Rate for Hepatic Encephalopathy.
- Commentary on "Therapeutic Error Calls Among Older Adults Reported to a Regional Poison Control Center in Alabama".
- Therapeutic Error Calls Among Older Adults Reported to a Regional Poison Control Center in Alabama.
- Positive Predictive Value of a Single Assessment of Estimated GFR in the Diagnosis of Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Making of a Successful Early Mobilization Program for a Medical Intensive Care Unit.
- Scorpion Envenomation in Pregnancy.