Current Opinion in Ophthalmology
(ISSN: 1040-8738, 1531-7021)
Articles Available on Medscape
- An Update on New Low Add Multifocal Intraocular Lenses
- Cross-Linking for Microbial Keratitis
- Systemic Safety of Intravitreal Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Agents in Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Management of Dislocated Intraocular Lenses in Eyes With Insufficient Capsular Support
- Innovations and Adaptations in Trabeculectomy
Current Opinion in Ophthalmology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 27 (4)
- EDITORIAL INTRODUCTIONS.
- New contenders and revisiting the familiar in an election year.
- Emerging trends in contact lens-related infections.
- Importance of accurately assessing biomechanics of the cornea.
- Combined laser in-situ keratomileusis and accelerated corneal cross-linking: an update.
- Cornea donors who have had prior refractive surgery: data from the Eye Bank Association of America.
- Infections after refractive surgery.
- Infections after keratoprosthesis.
- Percent tissue altered and corneal ectasia.
- Surgical management of corneal infections.
- Use of adjunctive topical corticosteroids in bacterial keratitis.
- Intraocular lens optics and aberrations.
- Update on fungal keratitis.
- Infectious keratitis after keratoplasty.
- Femtosecond laser-assisted keratotomy.
- Comparison of femtosecond and excimer laser platforms available for corneal refractive surgery.