(ISSN: 0006-8950, 1460-2156)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Emerging Therapies for Mitochondrial Disorders
- Monitoring the Progression of Alzheimer's Disease With tau-PET
- Cerebellum in Alzheimer's Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia: Not a Silent Bystander
- Electrical Stimulation of the Motor Cortex Enhances Treatment Outcome in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Amyloid Biomarkers: Pushing the Limits of Early Detection
Brain's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 139 (Pt 7)
- Bayesian inference, dysconnectivity and neuromodulation in schizophrenia.
- Is the blood-brain barrier differentially affected by different variants of migraine?
- A vulnerability to chronic pain and its interrelationship with resistance to analgesia.
- Your nose knows how to target brain inflammation.
- Sodium selenate retards epileptogenesis in acquired epilepsy models reversing changes in protein phosphatase 2A and hyperphosphorylated tau.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation and potential cortical and trigeminothalamic mechanisms in migraine.
- IL-10-dependent Tr1 cells attenuate astrocyte activation and ameliorate chronic central nervous system inflammation.
- Ictal lack of binding to brain parenchyma suggests integrity of the blood-brain barrier for 11C-dihydroergotamine during glyceryl trinitrate-induced migraine.
- Dissociated functional connectivity profiles for motor and attention deficits in acute right-hemisphere stroke.
- Genetic and phenotypic characterization of complex hereditary spastic paraplegia.
- Estimating changing contexts in schizophrenia.
- Thalamic pathology and memory loss in early Alzheimer's disease: moving the focus from the medial temporal lobe to Papez circuit.
- In vivo imaging of neuromelanin in Parkinson's disease using 18F-AV-1451 PET.
- Migraine photophobia originating in cone-driven retinal pathways.
- Microvascular alterations and the role of complement in dermatomyositis.
- The migraine generator revisited: continuous scanning of the migraine cycle over 30 days and three spontaneous attacks.
- Corticolimbic anatomical characteristics predetermine risk for chronic pain.
- Migraine with aura and risk of silent brain infarcts and white matter hyperintensities: an MRI study.
- Cyclooxygenase inhibition targets neurons to prevent early behavioural decline in Alzheimer's disease model mice.
- Dopamine D2 receptor gene variants and response to rasagiline in early Parkinson's disease: a pharmacogenetic study.
- Clinico-genetics in Korean Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2Z with MORC2 mutations.
- Determinants of epilepsy surgery failure: aetiology matters.
- Reply: Determinants of epilepsy surgery failure: aetiology matters.
- Idebenone in Friedreich ataxia and Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy: close mechanisms, similar therapy?
- Reply: Temporal plus epilepsy is a major determinant of temporal lobe surgery failures.
- Temporal plus epilepsy is a major determinant of temporal lobe surgery failures.