The British Journal of Ophthalmology
(ISSN: 0007-1161, 1468-2079)
Table of Contents
2016 - 100 (4)
- Global cell-by-cell evaluation of endothelial viability after two methods of graft preparation in Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty.
- Endophthalmitis caused by Gram-positive organisms with reduced vancomycin susceptibility: literature review and options for treatment.
- Anterior chamber interleukin 1��, interleukin 6 and prostaglandin E2 in patients undergoing femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery.
- A novel homozygous truncating GNAT1 mutation implicated in retinal degeneration.
- Apparent accommodation in pseudophakic eyes with refractive against-the-rule, with-the-rule and minimum astigmatism.
- A novel automated segmentation method for retinal layers in OCT images proves retinal degeneration after optic neuritis.
- Development of a new superficial punch for Descemet's Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty donor tissue preparation.
- Reduced utility of serum IGF-1 levels in predicting retinopathy of prematurity reflects maternal ethnicity.
- Risk of optic pathway glioma in children with neurofibromatosis type 1 and optic nerve tortuosity or nerve sheath thickening.
- Anterior segment morphology after acute primary angle closure treatment: a randomised study comparing iridoplasty and medical therapy.
- Pars plana vitrectomy with juxtapapillary laser photocoagulation versus vitrectomy without juxtapapillary laser photocoagulation for the treatment of optic disc pit maculopathy: the results of the KKESH International Collaborative Retina Study Group.
- Validation and reliability of the Cardiff Visual Ability Questionnaire for Children using Rasch analysis in a Turkish population.
- Effect of bilateral sequential cataract extraction on intraocular pressure in non-glaucomatous Asian eyes.
- Detection of tumour cells in the bloodstream of patients with uveal melanoma: influence of surgical manipulation on the dissemination of tumour cells in the bloodstream.
- Fronto-orbital mucocele and orbital involvement in occult obstructive frontal sinus disease.
- Protective effect of soft contact lenses after Boston keratoprosthesis.
- Influence of disc-fovea angle and retinal blood vessels on interindividual variability of circumpapillary retinal nerve fibre layer.
- Anatomic and visual function outcomes in paediatric idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
- The influence of needle gauge and infection source on vitreous aspirate cultures.
- Postural and diurnal fluctuations in intraocular pressure across the spectrum of glaucoma.
- Radial versus raster spectral-domain optical coherence tomography scan patterns for detection of macular fluid in neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- Choroidal thickening prior to anterior recurrence in patients with Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease.
- Prevalence of amblyopia and strabismus in Eastern China: results from screening of preschool children aged 36-72���months.
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of uveal melanoma: outcomes and complications.
- Neoadjuvant proton beam irradiation followed by transscleral resection of uveal melanoma in 106 cases.
- Vector analysis of astigmatic correction after small-incision lenticule extraction and femtosecond-assisted LASIK for low to moderate myopic astigmatism.