The British Journal of Ophthalmology
(ISSN: 0007-1161, 1468-2079)
Table of Contents
2016 - 100 (5)
- Eye hazards of laser 'pointers' in perspective.
- Increased choroidal mast cells and their degranulation in age-related macular degeneration.
- Population-based assessment of vision-related quality of life in corneal disease: results from the CORE study.
- Medial transposition of split lateral rectus augmented with fixation sutures in cases of complete third nerve palsy.
- CFH Y402H polymorphism and the complement activation product C5a: effects on NF-��B activation and inflammasome gene regulation.
- Review and meta-analysis of ab-interno trabeculectomy outcomes.
- Does the presence of QAC genes in staphylococci affect the efficacy of disinfecting solutions used by orthokeratology lens wearers?
- Use of the Delphi process in paediatric cataract management.
- Effect of the pigment-free optical zone diameter of decorative tinted soft contact lenses on visual function.
- Reproducibility and repeatability of foveal avascular zone measurements in healthy subjects by optical coherence tomography angiography.
- Individualised risk assessment for diabetic retinopathy and optimisation of screening intervals: a scientific approach to reducing healthcare costs.
- Impression membrane for the diagnosis of microbial keratitis.
- Fifteen years follow-up of photorefractive keratectomy up to 10 D of myopia: outcomes and analysis of the refractive regression.
- Suspected vitreous seeding of uveal melanoma: relevance of diagnostic vitrectomy.
- Choroidal maps in non-exudative age-related macular degeneration.
- Management of choroidal naevomelanocytic lesions: feasibility and safety of a virtual clinic model.
- Re-accumulation of macular pigment after successful macular hole surgery.
- Topographical relationship between the choroidal watershed zone and submacular idiopathic choroidal neovascularisation.
- Comparison of rates of retinal nerve fibre layer thinning between patients with non-myopic and myopic glaucoma.
- Scleral fixation of intraocular lenses using Gore-Tex suture: clinical outcomes and safety profile.
- En face optical coherence tomography angiography for corneal neovascularisation.
- Factors influencing big-bubble formation during deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty in keratoconus.
- Optic neuropathy in late-onset neurodegenerative Ch��diak-Higashi syndrome.
- Graded vertical rectus tenotomy for small-angle cyclovertical strabismus in sagging eye syndrome.
- Intraorbital corticosteroid injection for the treatment of IgG4-related ophthalmic disease.
- Histological features of Cytomegalovirus-related corneal graft infections, its associated features and clinical significance.