The British Journal of Ophthalmology
(ISSN: 0007-1161, 1468-2079)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Corticosteroids as a Therapy for Bacterial Keratitis
- Severe Adverse Events Associated With Local Anaesthesia in Cataract Surgery
- Deferral of Surgery for Epiretinal Membranes: Is It Safe?
- Individualised Risk Assessment for Diabetic Retinopathy and Optimisation of Screening Intervals
- Endophthalmitis Caused by Gram-Positive Organisms With Reduced Vancomycin Susceptibility
The British Journal of Ophthalmology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 100 (6)
- Correction: Current therapeutic developments in atrophic age-related macular degeneration.
- A novel use of reticulated hyaluronic acid (Healaflow) for hypotony eyes in patients with uveitis.
- Developing transcutaneous nanoenabled anaesthetics for eyelid surgery.
- Corticosteroids as a therapy for bacterial keratitis: an evidence-based review of 'who, when and why'.
- Anatomical effects of dexamethasone intravitreal implant in diabetic macular oedema: a pooled analysis of 3-year phase III trials.
- Outcomes of endothelial keratoplasty in pseudophakic corneal oedema: with or without Descemet's membrane stripping.
- Diabetes and diabetic retinopathy in people aged 50���years and older in the Republic of Suriname.
- Novel morphological macular findings in juvenile CLN3 disease.
- Retinopathy of prematurity in Korean infants with birthweight greater than 1500���g.
- Exposure rate of unwrapped hydroxyapatite orbital implants in enucleation surgery.
- A prospective randomised controlled clinical trial comparing a combination of repeated intravitreal Ozurdex and macular laser therapy versus macular laser only in centre-involving diabetic macular oedema (OZLASE study).
- CADS grading scale: towards better grading of ophthalmic involvement in facial nerve paralysis.
- Arcuate keratotomy on post-keratoplasty astigmatism is unpredictable and frequently needs repeat procedures to increase its success rate.
- EP3/FP dual receptor agonist ONO-9054 administered morning or evening to patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension: results of a randomised crossover study.
- Ranibizumab 0.5���mg treat-and-extend regimen for diabetic macular oedema: the RETAIN study.
- Applanation tonometry: interobserver and prism agreement using the reusable Goldmann applanation prism and the Tonosafe disposable prism.
- Corneal endothelium in xeroderma pigmentosum: clinical specular microscopy study.
- Outer retinal tubulations response to anti-VEGF treatment.
- Interobserver agreement using Goldmann applanation tonometry and dynamic contour tonometry: comparing ophthalmologists, nurses and technicians.
- Agreement between novice and experienced trachoma graders improves after a single day of didactic training.
- Severe adverse events associated with local anaesthesia in cataract surgery: 1���year national survey of practice and complications in the UK.
- Biopsies of cicatricial conjunctivitis cases reveal highly variable sampling practice among ophthalmologists: time for national and international standardisation.
- Long-term treatment with rituximab in severe juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitis.
- Visual phenomena perceived during pars plana vitrectomy under peribulbar block and monitored anaesthesia care.
- Incomplete response to artificial tears is associated with features of neuropathic ocular pain.
- Incidence and survival of retinoblastoma in Taiwan: a nationwide population-based study 1998-2011.
- The ophthalmic phenotype of IFT140-related ciliopathy ranges from isolated to syndromic congenital retinal dystrophy.
- Ophthalmology trainees' self-assessment of cataract surgery.
- Retinal sensitivity in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus: Sankara Nethralaya Diabetic Retinopathy Epidemiology and Molecular Genetics Study (SN-DREAMS II, Report No. 4).