The British Journal of Ophthalmology
(ISSN: 0007-1161, 1468-2079)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Established and Emerging Ancillary Techniques in Management of Microbial Keratitis
- Incidence and Clinical Features of Post-Injection Endophthalmitis According to Diagnosis
- Predicting Vision Gains With Anti-VEGF Therapy in Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration Patients by Using Low-Luminance Vision
- Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of a Standardised Intracameral Combination of Mydriatics and Anaesthetics for Cataract Surgery
- A Systematic Review of As Needed Versus Treat and Extend Ranibizumab or Bevacizumab Treatment Regimens for Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
The British Journal of Ophthalmology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 100 (10)
- The relationship between anti-vascular endothelial growth factor and fibrosis in proliferative retinopathy: clinical and laboratory evidence.
- One hundred years of retinal detachment surgery.
- Spring-action Apparatus for Fixation of Eyeball (SAFE): a novel, cost-effective yet simple device for ophthalmic wet-lab training.
- Uveitis is predominantly of infectious origin in a high HIV and TB prevalence setting in rural South Africa.
- Genetic manipulation for inherited neurodegenerative diseases: myth or reality?
- Incidence, severity and outcomes of traumatic wound dehiscence following penetrating and deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty.
- Visual acuity loss in patients with age-related macular degeneration measured using a novel high-pass letter chart.
- Repeatability of selective laser trabeculoplasty.
- Relationship of retinal vascular calibre and diabetic retinopathy in Chinese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: the Desheng Diabetic Eye Study.
- Autologous simple limbal epithelial transplantation for unilateral limbal stem cell deficiency: multicentre results.
- Occurrence and risk factors for retinal detachment after pars plana vitrectomy in acute postcataract bacterial endophthalmitis.
- Comparison of photodynamic therapy, ranibizumab/bevacizumab or combination in the treatment of myopic choroidal neovascularisation: a 9-year-study from a single centre.
- Past physical activity and age-related macular degeneration: the Melbourne Collaborative Cohort Study.
- Combined positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) for imaging of orbital tumours and tumours extending into the orbit.
- Changes observed in diabetic retinopathy: eight-year follow-up of a Spanish population.
- Long-term surgical outcomes and factors for recurrence after unilateral lateral rectus muscle recession.
- Choroidal thickness maps from spectral domain and swept source optical coherence tomography: algorithmic versus ground truth annotation.
- The SPARCS: a novel assessment of contrast sensitivity and its reliability in patients with corrected refractive error.
- Iris autofluorescence in Fuchs' heterochromic uveitis.
- Wide field of view swept-source optical coherence tomography for peripheral retinal disease.
- Changing from a pro re nata treatment regimen to a treat and extend regimen with ranibizumab in neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- Saccadic vector optokinetic perimetry in children with neurodisability or isolated visual pathway lesions: observational cohort study.
- Lymphopenia as a predictor of sarcoidosis in patients with uveitis.
- Bilateral IgG4-related ophthalmic disease: a strong indication for systemic imaging.
- Retina specialists treating cystoid macular oedema secondary to retinal vein occlusion recommend different treatments for patients than they would choose for themselves.
- Iatrogenic retinal breaks in ultrahigh-speed 25-gauge vitrectomy: a prospective study of elective cases.