Annals of Oncology
(ISSN: 0923-7534, 1569-8041)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Different Adjuvant Chemotherapy Regimens in Older Breast Cancer Patients?
- Risk of Subsequent In Situ and Invasive Breast Cancer in Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
- Treatment of Colorectal Cancer in Older Patients: International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SLOG) Consensus Recommendations 2013
- Gene Expression Profiles in Circulating Tumor Cells to Predict Prognosis in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- A Randomized Phase II Study of the Telomerase Inhibitor Imetelstat as Maintenance Therapy for Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Denosumab for the Prevention of Skeletal Complications in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Challenges in Combining Novel Molecularly Targeted Agents in Cancer Medicine
- Molecular Subtype and Tumor Characteristics of Breast Cancer Metastases as Assessed By Gene Expression Significantly Influence Patient Post-relapse Survival
- Prognostic Value of Kras Mutations in Stage Iii Colon Cancer
- Circulating Tumor Cells and Circulating Tumor DNA for Precision Medicine
- PD-L1 Expression in Nonclear-Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- The Current and Future Impact of Human Papillomavirus on Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Association of PD-L1 Overexpression With Activating EGFR Mutations in Surgically Resected Nonsmall-cell Lung Cancer
- ESO-ESMO 2nd International Consensus Guidelines for Advanced Breast Cancer (ABC2)
- 'An Ounce of Prevention Is Worth a Pound of Cure'
- New Agents for Prostate Cancer
- ABVD Versus BEACOPP for Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Association Between CD8+ T-Cell Infiltration and Breast Cancer Survival in 12,439 Patients
- Randomized Phase III Study of Panitumumab With FOLFOX4 for First-Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Netupitant and Palonosetron (NEPA): A Winning Team in the Race for the Optimal Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting?