Annals of Oncology
(ISSN: 0923-7534, 1569-8041)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Identifying the Potential Long-term Survivors Among Breast Cancer Patients With Distant Metastasis
- Management of Immune Checkpoint Blockade Dysimmune Toxicities
- Interpreting Febrile Neutropenia Rates From Randomized, Controlled Trials for Consideration of Primary Prophylaxis in the Real World: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Afatinib Beyond Progression in Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Following Chemotherapy, Erlotinib/Gefitinib and Afatinib: Phase III Randomized LUX-Lung 5 Trial
- Clinical Outcomes of Melanoma Brain Metastases Treated With Stereotactic Radiation and Anti-PD-1 Therapy
Annals of Oncology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 27 (7)
- Dacomitinib versus erlotinib in patients with EGFR-mutated advanced nonsmall-cell lung cancer (NSCLC): pooled subset analyses from two randomized trials.
- Oral health and risk of colorectal cancer: results from three cohort studies and a meta-analysis.
- A tribute to the life and career of Holbrook Kohrt.
- Biomarkers associated with checkpoint inhibitors.
- Clinical, pathological and genetic features of follicular lymphoma grade 3A: a joint analysis of the German low-grade and high-grade lymphoma study groups GLSG and DSHNHL.
- Systematic evaluation of pembrolizumab dosing in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Reply to the letter to the editor 'Abandoning diesel because of health perspectives: are there reasonable alternatives?' by Vreugdenhil and Mannaerts.
- Oxaliplatin and 5-FU/folinic acid (modified FOLFOX6) with or without aflibercept in first-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: the AFFIRM study.
- Patients with classical Hodgkin lymphoma experiencing disease progression after treatment with brentuximab vedotin have poor outcomes.
- Tumor heterogeneity of fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 (FGFR3) mutations in invasive bladder cancer: implications for perioperative anti-FGFR3 treatment.
- Toxicities of the anti-PD-1 and anti-PD-L1 immune checkpoint antibodies.
- Safety and clinical activity of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)-tyrosine kinase inhibitors after programmed cell death 1 inhibitor treatment in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- Clinical outcomes with pemetrexed-based systemic therapies in RET-rearranged lung cancers.
- A randomized phase III trial comparing S-1 versus UFT as adjuvant chemotherapy for stage II/III rectal cancer (JFMC35-C1: ACTS-RC).
- Abandoning diesel because of health perspectives: are there reasonable alternatives?
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of anal squamous cell carcinoma reveals distinct genomically defined classes.
- Statistical controversies in clinical research: the importance of importance.
- Trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) plus docetaxel with or without pertuzumab in patients with HER2-positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer: results from a phase Ib/IIa study.
- Significance of histologic pattern of carcinoma and sarcoma components on survival outcomes of uterine carcinosarcoma.
- Pemetrexed plus carboplatin versus pemetrexed in pretreated patients with advanced non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer: treating the right patients based on individualized treatment effect prediction.
- Clinical experience with lenalidomide alone or in combination with rituximab in indolent B-cell and mantle cell lymphomas.
- Treatment of stage I seminoma, with one course of adjuvant carboplatin or surveillance, risk-adapted recommendations implementing patient autonomy: a report from the Swedish and Norwegian Testicular Cancer Group (SWENOTECA).
- CNS infections in patients with hematological disorders (including allogeneic stem-cell transplantation)-Guidelines of the Infectious Diseases Working Party (AGIHO) of the German Society of Hematology and Medical Oncology (DGHO).
- Severe exacerbation or manifestation of primary disease related to nivolumab in non-small-cell lung cancer patients with poor performance status or brain metastases.
- Reply to the letter to the editor 'Insertion of central venous catheters (CVCs): any changes in the past ten years' by Biffi et al.
- Pragmatic randomized clinical trials: a proposal to enhance evaluation of new cancer therapies with early signs of exceptional activity.
- Primary analysis of a prospective, randomized, single-blinded phase II trial evaluating the HER2 peptide AE37 vaccine in breast cancer patients to prevent recurrence.
- Impact of a tailored oral vitamin D supplementation regimen on serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in early breast cancer patients: a randomized phase III study.
- Activity of immune checkpoint inhibition in platinum refractory germ-cell tumors.
- Inhibition of Hedgehog signaling for the treatment of lymphoma and CLL: a phase II study from the LYSA.
- Safety of the PD-1 antibody pembrolizumab in patients with high-grade adverse events under ipilimumab treatment.
- Insertion of central venous catheters (CVCs): any changes in the past 10 years?
- Pembrolizumab-induced necrotic myositis in a patient with metastatic melanoma.
- Defining the optimal murine models to investigate immune checkpoint blockers and their combination with other immunotherapies.