British Journal of Anaesthesia
(ISSN: 0007-0912, 1471-6771)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Perioperative Fluid Management: Science, Art or Random Chaos?
- Perioperative Statin Therapy in Patients at High Risk for Cardiovascular Morbidity Undergoing Surgery
- Impact of Pregabalin on Acute and Persistent Postoperative Pain
- Regional Anaesthesia for Carotid Endarterectomy
- The Third Ultrasound Dimension in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Ischaemic Conditioning Strategies Reduce Ischaemia/Reperfusion-Induced Organ Injury
- Neurological Complications of Surgery and Anaesthesia
- Intracranial Haemorrhage: Therapeutic Interventions and Anaesthetic Management
- Anaesthetic Management of the Patient With Acute Ischaemic Stroke
- Perioperative Management of Diabetic Patients
- Error Modelling in Anaesthesia
- Choice of Fluid in Acute Illness: What Should Be Given?
- Four Phases of Intravenous Fluid Therapy: A Conceptual Model
- Are We Ready for the Age of Non-Invasive Haemodynamic Monitoring?
- Pendulum Swings Again
- Needle Phobia
- Ultrasound Assessment of Gastric Content and Volume
- Pre-hospital Anaesthesia: The Same but Different
- Damage Control Surgery in the Era of Damage Control Resuscitation
- Not Fit for a Haircut ... How Should We Assess Fitness and Stratify Risk for Surgery?