British Journal of Anaesthesia
(ISSN: 0007-0912, 1471-6771)
Articles Available on Medscape
- A Rational Approach to Fluid Therapy in Sepsis
- The High-Risk Surgical Patient
- Role of Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing as a Risk-Assessment Method in Patients Undergoing Intra-Abdominal Surgery
- Neuraxial vs General Anaesthesia for Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Does Regional Anaesthesia Improve Outcome?
British Journal of Anaesthesia's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 117 (1)
- In the June BJA ���.
- Contents Page.
- Subscription Page.
- Editorial Board.
- Cover Page.
- Editorial Advisory Board.
- A randomized feasibility study to assess a novel strategy to rationalize fluid in patients after cardiac surgery.
- Feasibility study questions.
- CUMSUM cannot define competency.
- Achieving both patient safety and developing trainees' airway skills.
- Increasing opportunities for intubation training for foundation doctors.
- A new view of safety: Safety 2.
- A further plea for a unified classification of supraglottic (extraglottic) airway devices.
- Relationship between bioreactance and magnetic resonance imaging stroke volumes.
- Anticipating guidelines for ultrasound-guided arterial catheterization.
- Comparison of high and low pillow heights for tracheal tube intubation with the Pentax-AWS Airwayscope��: a prospective randomized clinical trial.
- Effects of stellate ganglion block on cerebrovascular vasodilation in elderly patients and patients with subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- Continuous non-invasive cardiac output monitoring during exercise: validation of electrical cardiometry with Fick and thermodilution methods.
- Predictors of difficult videolaryngoscopy with GlideScope�� or C-MAC�� with D-blade: secondary analysis from a large comparative videolaryngoscopy trial.
- Capnogram slope and ventilation dead space parameters: comparison of mainstream and sidestream techniques.
- Team-based model for non-operating room airway management: validation using a simulation-based study.
- Introduction of a paediatric anaesthesia comic information leaflet reduced preoperative anxiety in children.
- Skeletal muscle and plasma concentrations of cefazolin during complex paediatric spinal surgery.
- Sumatriptan improves postoperative quality of recovery and reduces postcraniotomy headache after cranial nerve decompression.
- Compliance with an empirical antimicrobial protocol improves the outcome of complicated intra-abdominal infections: a prospective observational study.
- Beneficial effects of levosimendan on survival in patients undergoing extracorporeal membrane oxygenation after cardiovascular surgery.
- Randomized evaluation of fibrinogen vs placebo in complex cardiovascular surgery (REPLACE): a double-blind phase III study of haemostatic therapy.
- Skeletal muscle and plasma concentrations of cefazolin.
- Prediction in airway management: what is worthwhile, what is a waste of time and what about the future?
- Need to consider human factors when determining first-line technique for emergency front-of-neck access.
- In support of 'usual' perioperative care.
- Delayed cerebral ischaemia prevention and treatment after aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage: a systematic review.
- Influence of variations in arterial PCO2 on surgical conditions during laparoscopic retroperitoneal surgery.
- Comparison of pathogenicity prediction tools on missense variants in RYR1 and CACNA1S associated with malignant hyperthermia.
- Value of knowing physical characteristics of the airway device before using it.
- Inhibiting NADPH oxidase protects against long-term memory impairment induced by neonatal sevoflurane exposure in mice.