Academic Medicine: Journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges
(ISSN: 1040-2446, 1938-808X)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Other Hidden Curriculum
- Quantifying the Contribution of Caribbean-Educated Physicians to the Primary Care Workforce in the United States
- Ice Cream Rounds
- Can Medical Students Afford to Choose Primary Care?
- Results of a Qualitative Study Investigating How Practicing Internists Approach Professional Dilemmas
- Yellow Hospital Socks
- Beyond the Biomedical Feedlot
- My Hands
- Fair Trade Chocolate
- The Effects of a Mid-day Nap on the Neurocognitive Performance of First-Year Medical Residents
- Does Applicant Personality Influence Multiple Mini-Interview Performance and Medical School Acceptance Offers?
- Eradicating Medical Student Mistreatment
- Mistake Noted
- Variation and Imprecision of Clerkship Grading in U.S. Medical Schools
- Education Costs and Student Indebtedness at U.S. Medical Schools
- Gender Diversity in Medical School Applicants and Matriculants
- The History of Calls for Reform in Graduate Medical Education and Why We Are Still Waiting for the Right Kind of Change
- A Surgeon at Night
- To Friend or Not to Friend?
- Elephants in Academic Medicine