Alcohol and Alcoholism
(ISSN: 0735-0414, 1464-3502)
Table of Contents
2016 - 51 (2)
- Alcohol Consumption in Vietnam, and the Use of 'Standard Drinks' to Measure Alcohol Intake.
- Harms to Adults from Others' Heavy Drinking in Five Indian States.
- It Is Not Always Alcohol Abuse--A Transferrin Variant Impairing the CDT Test.
- Sub-chronic Ghrelin Receptor Blockade Attenuates Alcohol- and Amphetamine-Induced Locomotor Stimulation in Mice.
- Alcohol Use-Related Problems Among a Rural Indian Population of West Bengal: An Application of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT).
- GET73 Prevents Ethanol-Induced Neurotoxicity in Primary Cultures of Rat Hippocampal Neurons.
- More than Light Alcohol Consumption Predicts Early Cessation from Employment in French Middle-Aged Men.
- Adult Binge Drinking: Childhood Sexual Abuse, Gender and the Role of Adolescent Alcohol-Related Experiences.
- Alcohol Dependence, Co-occurring Conditions and Attributable Burden.
- Brief Intervention in the Emergency Department Among Mexican-Origin Young Adults at the US-Mexico Border: Outcomes of a Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Using Promotores.
- Prolonged Somnolence in Alcoholic Patients with Epilepsy: A Case Report.
- Recent Trends in Alcohol Outlet Density, Distances from Educational Institutions and Sales Campaigns in Chiang Mai Municipality (Metropolitan), Thailand: Should We Be Worried for Our Youths?
- Demographic Risk Factors for Alcohol-Related Aggression In and Around Licensed Venues.
- What Role Do Changes in the Demographic Composition Play in the Declining Trends in Alcohol Consumption and the Increase of Non-drinkers Among Swedish Youth? A Time-series Analysis of Trends in Non-drinking and Region of Origin 1971-2012.