Alcohol and Alcoholism
(ISSN: 0735-0414, 1464-3502)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Personality Predictors of Drinking Outcomes in Depressed Alcohol-Dependent Patients
- Prediction of Long-term Outcomes in Young Adults With a History of Adolescent Alcohol-Related Hospitalization
- Variation in the Serotonin Transporter Gene and Alcoholism
- Association of Alcohol Consumption With Perception of Attractiveness in a Naturalistic Environment
- The Dynamic Effects of Changes in Prices and Affordability on Alcohol Consumption: An Impulse Response Analysis
Alcohol and Alcoholism's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 51 (4)
- Jellinek Memorial Award 2016 Winner Announced.
- Prevalence and Trends in Alcohol Dependence and Alcohol Use Disorders in Japanese Adults; Results from Periodical Nationwide Surveys.
- Acceptance of Reduced-Risk Drinking as a Therapeutic Goal within the Polish Alcohol Treatment System.
- Prevalence, Clinical Characteristics, and Risk Factors for Non-recording of Alcohol Use in Hospitals across Europe: The ALCHIMIE Study.
- STREAM: Elucidating How Alcohol Use Disorders are Managed in UK General Practice Today.
- A Meta-analysis of Theory of Mind in Alcohol Use Disorders.
- Major Anaerobic Bacteria Responsible for the Production of Carcinogenic Acetaldehyde from Ethanol in the Colon and Rectum.
- Evaluating Alcohol Industry Action to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol.
- Genetic Modification of the Relationship between Parental Rejection and Adolescent Alcohol Use.
- 'A Drink That Makes You Feel Happier, Relaxed and Loving': Young People's Perceptions of Alcohol Advertising on Facebook.
- Are Alcohol Taxation and Pricing Policies Regressive? Product-Level Effects of a Specific Tax and a Minimum Unit Price for Alcohol.
- Metabolites of Aliphatic Alcohols Detected in Alcoholic Beverages Inhibit Phagocytosis.
- Is Specialized Integrated Treatment for Comorbid Anxiety, Depression and Alcohol Dependence Better than Treatment as Usual in a Public Hospital Setting?
- Orexin in Patients with Alcohol Dependence Treated for Relapse Prevention: A Pilot Study.
- Alcohol Marketing on Twitter and Instagram: Evidence of Directly Advertising to Youth/Adolescents.
- Alcohol Use Disorders in Primary Health Care: What Do We Know and Where Do We Go?
- Prevalence and Correlates of Hazardous Drinking among Female Sex Workers in 13 Mexican Cities.
- Association Between Young Australian's Drinking Behaviours and Their Interactions With Alcohol Brands on Facebook: Results of an Online Survey.