Journal of veterinary diagnostic investigation
Journal of veterinary diagnostic investigation's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (4)
- In Memoriam: John M. King (1927-2016).
- Authorship-who goes first?
- Cutaneous pythiosis in a donkey (Equus asinus) in Brazil.
- Aneurysm of the cranial mesenteric artery as a site of carriage of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Abortusequi in the horse.
- Poisoning of sheep by Vernonia plantaginoides (Less.) Hieron in Uruguay.
- Characterization of spinal cord lesions in cattle and horses with rabies: the importance of correct sampling.
- Confirmation of Elsey virus infection in a Queensland horse with mild neurologic signs.
- Exotic pediculosis and hair-loss syndrome in deer (Odocoileus hemionus) populations in California.
- Molecular identification of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Gallinarum biovars Gallinarum and Pullorum by a duplex PCR assay.
- Development of an equine coronavirus-specific enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay to determine serologic responses in naturally infected horses.
- Choroid plexus papilloma in a beluga whale (Delphinapterus leucas).
- Kir7.1 immunoreactivity in canine choroid plexus tumors.
- Streptococcus bovis/S. equinus complex septicemia in a group of calves following intramuscular vaccination.
- Cilia-associated bacteria in fatal Bordetella bronchiseptica pneumonia of dogs and cats.
- Detection of multiple viral infections in cattle and buffalo with suspected vesicular disease in Brazil.
- CD47 expression in cryopreserved equine cutaneous masses and normal skin.
- Calbindin D28k distribution in neurons and reactive gliosis in cerebellar cortex of natural Rabies virus-infected cattle.
- Rhabdochlamydia spp. in an Oregon raptor.
- Glioblastoma with oligodendroglioma component in a ewe.
- Pagetoid reticulosis (epitheliotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma) in an adult alpaca (Vicugna pacos).
- Identification of the major capsid protein of erythrocytic necrosis virus (ENV) and development of quantitative real-time PCR assays for quantification of ENV DNA.
- Cutaneous amelanotic signet-ring cell malignant melanoma with interspersed myofibroblastic differentiation in a young cat.