Chinese Clinical Oncology
(ISSN: 2304-3865, 2304-3873)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Indications for Adjuvant Radiation Therapy in Breast Cancer
- Appropriate Margin for Lumpectomy Excision of Invasive Breast Cancer
- MicroRNAs in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Genetic Susceptibility to the Endemic Form of NPC
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR): An Alternative to Surgery in Stage I-II Non-small-cell Cancer of the Lung?
Chinese Clinical Oncology's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 6 (1)
- Professor Norman Wolmark: perseverance sometimes pays off.
- Commentary on "LncRNA NBR2 engages a metabolic checkpoint by regulating AMPK under energy stress".
- The prospective of laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy for cancer management.
- Milestone clinical trials of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP).
- Comparison of short-term outcomes between laparoscopic-assisted and open complete mesocolic excision (CME) for the treatment of transverse colon cancer.
- Improving clinical outcomes with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced melanoma.
- Pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic cancer: perspective from the United States.
- The promise of using histone deacetylase inhibitors in combination treatment against breast cancer and other solid tumors.
- PARP inhibitor and platinum agent in triple negative breast cancer: utilizing innovative trial design to bring together something "new" and something "old".
- An ICGC major achievement in breast cancer: a comprehensive catalog of mutations and mutational signatures.
- Chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 4: a novel therapeutic target in liver cancer stem cells.
- Beginnings of a "gene cloud" definition in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Future prospect of gallbladder therapy using Hedgehog signaling inhibitor.