Chinese Clinical Oncology
(ISSN: 2304-3865, 2304-3873)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Indications for Adjuvant Radiation Therapy in Breast Cancer
- Appropriate Margin for Lumpectomy Excision of Invasive Breast Cancer
- MicroRNAs in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Genetic Susceptibility to the Endemic Form of NPC
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR): An Alternative to Surgery in Stage I-II Non-small-cell Cancer of the Lung?
Chinese Clinical Oncology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 5 (5)
- Professor Charles E. Geyer: neoadjuvant therapy is becoming standard of care for HER2+ breast cancer.
- Professor William J. Gradishar: individualized treatment scheme for breast cancer.
- Dan Sargent, CCO Associate Editor and Mayo biostatistician and clinical trialist, dies unexpectedly at 46.
- Percutaneous biliary interventions and complications in malignant bile duct obstruction.
- Gallbladder cancer: South American experience.
- Combined intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma and hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Systemic therapy for biliary cancers.
- Surgical management of biliary tract cancers.
- Biliary carcinomas: pathology and the role of DNA mismatch repair deficiency.
- Biliary tract cancers: epidemiology, molecular pathogenesis and genetic risk associations.
- Preface: special issue on biliary cancer.
- Adjuvant therapy for resected biliary tract cancer: a review.
- Combination PARP and HDAC inhibition as a therapeutic strategy targeting liver cancer stem cells?
- Novel therapeutic strategies targeting liver cancer stem cells.