Chinese Clinical Oncology
(ISSN: 2304-3865, 2304-3873)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR): An Alternative to Surgery in Stage I-II Non-small-cell Cancer of the Lung?
- Chemoradiotherapy for Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Have We Reached the Limit?
- Surgical Management of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma in the Modern Era: Advances and Challenges
- Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETS) of Unknown Primary: Is Early Surgical Exploration and Aggressive Debulking Justifiable?
- An Overview of the NCI Precision Medicine Trials--NCI MATCH and MPACT
Chinese Clinical Oncology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 5 (3)
- Genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer in Asia-moving forward.
- HER2-positive breast cancer, how far away from the cure?-on the current situation of anti-HER2 therapy in breast cancer treatment and survival of patients.
- Advances in the surgical treatment of breast cancer.
- Management of invasive and non-invasive breast cancer in the United States and China.
- The way to precision medicine of our team.
- The role of Advanced Practice Providers in interdisciplinary oncology care in the United States.
- Ultrasound image-guided core biopsy of the breast.
- Contemporary management of ductal carcinoma in situ and lobular carcinoma in situ.
- Organizing a breast cancer database: data management.
- Training of breast surgical oncologists.
- Endocrine therapy as adjuvant or neoadjuvant therapy for breast cancer: selecting the best agents, the timing and duration of treatment.
- Chemotherapy principles of managing stage IV breast cancer in the United States.
- Appropriate margin for lumpectomy excision of invasive breast cancer.
- The timing of breast and axillary surgery after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
- Alternatives to whole breast irradiation in early breast cancer.
- The staging value of sentinel lymph node biopsy for breast cancer: translating pathologic findings to clinical practice.
- Indications for adjuvant radiation therapy in breast cancer: a review of the evidence and recommendations for clinical practice.
- The United States' national accreditation program for breast centers: a model for excellence in breast disease evaluation and management.