The Cleft palate-craniofacial journal
The Cleft palate-craniofacial journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 53 (3)
- Primary Premaxillary Setback and Repair of Bilateral Complete Cleft Lip: Indications, Technique, and Outcomes.
- Letter to the Editor.
- Columellar-Frenulum Angle - A Significant Clinical Parameter in Assessing the Degree of Severity in Unilateral Cleft Lip.
- Population-Based Study of Prevalence of Cleft Lip/Palate in Southern Thailand.
- Evaluating Autologous Lipofilling for Parry-Romberg Syndrome-Associated Defects: A Systematic Literature Review and Case Report.
- Quantifying Asymmetry and Scar Quality of Children With Repaired Cleft Lip and Palate Using Symnose 2.
- An Assessment of 30-Day Complications in Primary Cleft Palate Repair: A Review of the 2012 ACS NSQIP Pediatric.
- Transoral Robotic Cleft Palate Surgery.
- IRF6 Sequencing in Interrupted Clefting.
- Opportunities and Challenges in Establishing a Cohort Study: An Example From Cleft Lip/Palate Research in the United Kingdom.
- Profiling of Oral and Nasal Microbiome in Children With Cleft Palate.
- Polyostotic Juvenile Ossifying Fibroma: An Exceptionally Rare Case.
- Judgment of Nasolabial Esthetics in Cleft Lip and Palate Is Not Influenced by Overall Facial Attractiveness.
- Detailed Cleft Measurements: A Comparison Between Isolated Cleft Palates and Cleft Palates Associated With Cleft Lips.
- Cleft and Craniofacial Coding in ICD-10.
- Upward Advancement of the Nasolabial Components at Unilateral Cleft Lip Repair Prevents Postoperative Long Lip.
- The Nasality Severity Index 2.0: Revision of an Objective Multiparametric Approach to Hypernasality.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Following Pharyngeal Flap Surgery for Velopharyngeal Insufficiency: A Prospective Polysomnographic and Aerodynamic Study in Middle-Aged Adults.
- An Assessment of 30-Day Complications in Primary Cleft Lip Repair: A Review of the 2012 ACS NSQIP Pediatric.
- Surgical Complications in 1408 Primary Cleft Palate Repairs Operated at a Single Center in Guwahati, Assam, India.
- Early Orthopedic Retraction of the Premaxilla in Bilateral Complete Cleft Lip and Palate: An Innovative Approach to a Difficult Problem.
- Rapid Maxillary Expansion Increases Internal Nasal Dimensions of Children With Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate.
- Weight, Length, and Body Mass Index Growth of Children Under 2 Years of Age With Cleft Lip and Palate.