Archives of Disease in Childhood
(ISSN: 0003-9888, 1468-2044)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Recognition, Assessment and Management of Hypoglycaemia in Childhood
- What is a Normal Blood Glucose?
- Reducing Paediatric Medication Error Through Quality Improvement Networks
- Diagnostic Outcomes Following Childhood Non-Specific Abdominal Pain
- Co-occurrence of Developmental and Behavioural Problems in Moderate to Late Preterm-Born Children
Archives of Disease in Childhood's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 101 (7)
- Highlights from the literature.
- Female genital mutilation: a different approach?
- PEW scores: what are they good for?
- Severe and fatal pharmaceutical poisoning in young children in the UK.
- Two sizes do not fit all: the terms infection and disease are inadequate for the description of children with tuberculosis.
- Acral bullae in an infant.
- Inequalities in access to a tertiary children's chronic pain service: a cross-sectional study.
- Dilemma of managing asymptomatic children referred with 'culture-confirmed' drug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Erythema multiforme-like eruption in a 3-year-old boy.
- Outbreak of Zika virus disease in the Americas and the association with microcephaly, congenital malformations and Guillain-Barr�� syndrome.
- Safe and effective pharmacotherapy in infants and preschool children: importance of formulation aspects.
- Health professionals' and managers' definitions of developmentally appropriate healthcare for young people: conceptual dimensions and embedded controversies.
- The quality of life of home-ventilated children and their primary caregivers plus the associated social and economic burdens: a prospective study.
- Fortification of flour with folic acid is an overdue public health measure in the UK.
- Impact of vectorborne parasitic neglected tropical diseases on child health.
- Is screening for urine infection in well infants with prolonged jaundice required? Local review and meta-analysis of existing data.
- Where have all the medicines gone?
- The role of advocacy in promoting better child health.
- Ensuring safe anaesthesia for neonates, infants and young children: what really matters.
- Practical management of functional abdominal pain in children.
- Prevention of neural tube defects in the UK: a missed opportunity.
- Rapid assessment of dietary calcium intake.
- Height growth in children with asthma treated with guideline-recommended dosages of fluticasone and electronically assessed adherence.
- Health of adolescent refugees resettling in high-income countries.