Antibiotiki i khimioterapiia
Table of Contents
2010 - 55 (7-8)
- [Antiinfective, antitoxic and antiparasitic effects of exogenic DNA].
- [Cycloferon in complex therapy of chronic brucellosis].
- [Amoxycillin/Sulbactam (Trifamox IBL) in prophylaxis and therapy of surgical site infections in oncologic patients].
- [Cytoflavin in polychemotherapy of breast cancer].
- [Shifts in the heart left ventricle function in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis during adequate chemotherapy].
- [Antioxidant impact on specific antiviral activity of human recombinant interferon alpha-2b with respect to Herpes simplex in cell culture].
- [In vitro activity of luromarin against tick-borne encephalitis virus].
- [Experimental investigation of Ingavirin antiviral activity against human parainfluenza virus].
- [Prophylactic and therapeutic efficacies of Ingavirin, a novel Russian chemotherapeutic, with respect to influenza pathogen A (H5N1)].
- [In vitro study of antimicrobial activity of lactoferrins from various sources].