Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
(ISSN: 0003-4967, 1468-2060)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Clinical Trials of New Drugs for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cervical Cancer Risk With the Use of Tumour Necrosis Factor Inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis (PSA)
- The Eular Points to Consider for Use of Antirheumatic Drugs Before Pregnancy, and During Pregnancy and Lactation
- EULAR Recommendations for the Management of Familial Mediterranean Fever
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 75 (8)
- Response to: 'Does the prevalence of radiographic hand osteoarthritis in patients with HIV-1 infection increase or not?' by Luo et al.
- Response to: 'Additional proposals to reduce comorbidity in patients with chronic inflammatory rheumatic diseases'. Screening for comorbidities: what is the remit of rheumatologists?
- Let's re-examine these MTX points once again.
- Tocilizumab in recent polymyalgia rheumatica: how can we manage the interleukin-6 blockage?
- Tapering biologic and conventional DMARD therapy in rheumatoid arthritis: current evidence and future directions.
- Response to: 'Issues with anti-Gr1 antibody-mediated myeloid-derived suppressor cell depletion' by Xing et al.
- Issues with anti-Gr1 antibody-mediated myeloid-derived suppressor cell depletion.
- Additional proposals to reduce comorbidity in patients with chronic inflammatory rheumatic diseases: comment on 'Points to consider for reporting, screening for and preventing selected comorbidities in chronic inflammatory rheumatic diseases in daily practice: a EULAR initiative' by Baillet et al.
- Does the prevalence of radiographic hand osteoarthritis in patients with HIV-1 infection increase or not?
- Why methotrexate suboptimal dosing is a potential source of bias in biologic drugs clinical trials.
- Efficacy of abatacept for IgG4-related disease over 8���months.
- Ustekinumab for the treatment of refractory giant cell arteritis.
- Anti-carbamylated protein antibodies: a specific hallmark for rheumatoid arthritis. Comparison to conditions known for enhanced carbamylation; renal failure, smoking and chronic inflammation.
- Tocilizumab for polymyalgia rheumatica: a first or second line?
- Platelets in rheumatoid arthritis: exploring the anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic potential of TNF inhibitors.
- Efficacy of first-line tocilizumab therapy in early polymyalgia rheumatica: a prospective longitudinal study.
- NSAIDs in axial spondyloarthritis: to be continued���?
- Sustained improvements in MRI outcomes with abatacept following the withdrawal of all treatments in patients with early, progressive rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-TNF�� agents curb platelet activation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- MRI vertebral corner inflammation followed by fat deposition is the strongest contributor to the development of new bone at the same vertebral corner: a multilevel longitudinal analysis in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
- The genetic association of RUNX3 with ankylosing spondylitis can be explained by allele-specific effects on IRF4 recruitment that alter gene expression.
- Optimisation of a treat-to-target approach in rheumatoid arthritis: strategies for the 3-month time point.
- Enriching case selection for imminent RA: the use of anti-CCP antibodies in individuals with new non-specific musculoskeletal symptoms - a cohort study.
- Next-generation sequencing and its initial applications for molecular diagnosis of systemic auto-inflammatory diseases.
- The interferon type I signature is present in systemic sclerosis before overt fibrosis and might contribute to its pathogenesis through high BAFF gene expression and high collagen synthesis.
- Dense genotyping of immune-related loci in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies confirms HLA alleles as the strongest genetic risk factor and suggests different genetic background for major clinical subgroups.
- Decreased expression of neuropilin-1 as a novel key factor contributing to peripheral microvasculopathy and defective angiogenesis in systemic sclerosis.
- Antibodies against carbamylated proteins are present in primary Sj��gren's syndrome and are associated with disease severity.
- MicroRNA markers of inflammation and remodelling in temporal arteries from patients with giant cell arteritis.
- Influence of TYK2 in systemic sclerosis susceptibility: a new locus in the IL-12 pathway.
- Mortality in ankylosing spondylitis: results from a nationwide population-based study.
- Risk of incident atrial fibrillation in gout: a cohort study.
- A prospective study of the 6���min walk test as a surrogate marker for haemodynamics in two independent cohorts of treatment-na��ve systemic sclerosis-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Effect of continuous versus on-demand treatment of ankylosing spondylitis with diclofenac over 2���years on radiographic progression of the spine: results from a randomised multicentre trial (ENRADAS).
- First step in the development of an ultrasound joint inflammation score for rheumatoid arthritis using a data-driven approach.