Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
(ISSN: 0003-4967, 1468-2060)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Relationship of Patient-Reported Outcomes With MRI Measures in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Remission in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Durable Remission Is Rare
- EULAR Revised Recommendations for the Management of Fibromyalgia
- What Is Rheumatoid Arthritis? Considering Consequences of Changed Classification Criteria
- Clinical Trials of Biosimilars Should Become More Similar
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 76 (5)
- 2016 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism criteria for minimal, moderate, and major clinical response in adult dermatomyositis and polymyositis: An International Myositis Assessment and Clinical Studies Group/Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation Collaborative Initiative.
- 2016 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Criteria for Minimal, Moderate, and Major Clinical Response in Juvenile Dermatomyositis: An International Myositis Assessment and Clinical Studies Group/Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation Collaborative Initiative.
- Performance of the ASAS classification criteria for axial and peripheral spondyloarthritis: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis.
- Cytosolic 5'-nucleotidase 1A autoantibody profile and clinical characteristics in inclusion body myositis.
- The risk of fracture among patients with psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis: a population-based study.
- A randomised phase II study evaluating the efficacy and safety of subcutaneously administered ustekinumab and guselkumab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis despite treatment with methotrexate.
- Endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition contributes to endothelial dysfunction and dermal fibrosis in systemic sclerosis.
- Lesinurad combination therapy with allopurinol in gout: do CLEAR studies make the treatment of gout clearer?
- EULAR/EFORT recommendations for management of patients older than 50 years with a fragility fracture and prevention of subsequent fractures.
- CCL2/CCR2, but not CCL5/CCR5, mediates monocyte recruitment, inflammation and cartilage destruction in osteoarthritis.
- An expanded population of pathogenic regulatory T cells in giant cell arteritis is abrogated by IL-6 blockade therapy.
- Genetic architecture distinguishes systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis from other forms of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: clinical and therapeutic implications.
- The patient perspective on absence of disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis: a survey to identify key domains of patient-perceived remission.
- Hydroxychloroquine inhibits proinflammatory signalling pathways by targeting endosomal NADPH oxidase.
- GWAS of clinically defined gout and subtypes identifies multiple susceptibility loci that include urate transporter genes.
- Response to: 'Criteria for CAPS, is it all in the name?' by Touitou and Sarrabay.
- An induction or flare of arthritis and/or sacroiliitis by vedolizumab in inflammatory bowel disease: a case series.
- Efficacy and safety of sarilumab monotherapy versus adalimumab monotherapy for the treatment of patients with active rheumatoid arthritis (MONARCH): a randomised, double-blind, parallel-group phase III trial.
- Criteria for CAPS, is it all in the name?
- Risk of diabetes mellitus associated with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs and statins in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Lesinurad in combination with allopurinol: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients with gout with inadequate response to standard of care (the multinational CLEAR 2 study).
- Development of the autoinflammatory disease damage index (ADDI).
- PP2A plays a key role in inflammation and cancer through tristetraprolin activation.