American journal of infection control
(ISSN: 0196-6553, 1527-3296)
American journal of infection control's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 44 (7)
- The first point prevalence survey of health care-associated infection and antimicrobial use in a Japanese university hospital: A pilot study.
- Prevention of transmitted infections in a pet therapy program: An exemplar.
- Tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis vaccination among women of childbearing age-United States, 2013.
- APIC salutes the 2016 Heroes of Infection Prevention.
- APIC position paper: Safe injection, infusion, and medication vial practices in health care.
- Are health care personnel trained in correct use of personal protective equipment?
- Health care-associated infections studies project: An American Journal of Infection Control and National Healthcare Safety Network data quality collaboration 2016 Case #1.
- APIC professional and practice standards.
- Nosocomial infection in China: Management status and solutions.
- Exploring the potential of antimicrobial hand hygiene products in reducing the infectious burden in low-income countries: An integrative review.
- An average hand hygiene day for nurses and physicians: The burden is not equal.
- Introducing automated hand hygiene surveillance to an Australian hospital: Mirroring the HOW2 Benchmark Study.
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia rates in critical care units in 3 Arabian Gulf countries: A 6-year surveillance study.
- Reproducible elimination of Clostridium difficile spores using a clinical area washer disinfector in 3 different health care sites.
- Parents' and staff's support for a childcare agency employee mandatory vaccination policy or agency certification program.
- Serratia marcescens bacteremia cases: A pseudo-outbreak experience.
- Risk factors for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus carriage among residents in 7 nursing homes in Shanghai, China.
- Eight-year sustainability of a successful intervention to prevent urinary tract infection: A mixed-methods study.
- Practical toolkit for monitoring endoscope reprocessing effectiveness: Identification of viable bacteria on gastroscopes, colonoscopes, and bronchoscopes.
- Injury rates from peripheral catheters with or without safety devices in a Brazilian public hospital.
- Hospital Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) incidence as a risk factor for hospital-associated CDI.
- Learning from the patient: Human factors engineering in outpatient parenteral antimicrobial therapy.
- Intensive care unit-acquired infections in a tertiary care hospital: An epidemiologic survey and influence on patient outcomes.
- Working in a danger zone: A qualitative study of Taiwanese nurses' work experiences in a negative pressure isolation ward.
- Disposable antimicrobial and sporicidal privacy curtains: Cost benefit of hanging longer.
- Long-term survival of patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis according to treatment outcomes.
- Effectiveness of an extended period of flashing lights and strategic signage to increase the salience of alcohol-gel dispensers for improving hand hygiene compliance.
- Intestinal microbiome disruption in patients in a long-term acute care hospital: A case for development of microbiome disruption indices to improve infection prevention.
- A highly precautionary doffing sequence for health care workers after caring for wet Ebola patients to further reduce occupational acquisition of Ebola.
- Crib Mattress Investigation: A quality improvement study to assess mattress cover permeability and bacterial growth in crib mattresses.
- Be seen and heard being clean: A novel patient-centered approach to hand hygiene.
- Reply to Dikon in response to "A response to the relationship between different types of sharps containers and Clostridium difficile infection rates in acute care hospitals".