American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education
(ISSN: 0002-9459, 1553-6467)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Pharmacy Students' Interpretation of Academic Integrity
- Should TED Talks Be Teaching Us Something?
- Cost Savings Associated With Pharmacy Student Interventions During APPEs
- Effectiveness of E-learning in Pharmacy Education
- Comparison of Online Versus Classroom Delivery of an Immunization Elective Course
- A Checklist for the Development of Faculty Mentorship Programs
- Counterfeit Medications and Their Negative Impacts on Health Care
- Part-time and Job-Share Careers Among Pharmacy Practice Faculty
- Evolution of Self-care Education
- New Questions for Pharmacists in the Health Care System
- Pharmacy Student Debt and Return on Investment of a Pharmacy Education
- Professional Confidentiality: A Guide for Self-vigilance
- Exuding Competence
- Is It Time to Start Teaching Basic Diagnostics?
- Program Assessment: Enough or Too Much?
- An Interprofessional Diabetes Experience to Improve Pharmacy and Nursing Students' Competency in Collaborative Practice
- Potential Cost Avoidance of Pharmacy Students' Patient Care Activities During Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences
- Medication Insecurity and the Need for More Involvement
- Promotion of Self-directed Learning Using Virtual Patient Cases
- Best Practice Strategies for Effective Use of Questions as a Teaching Tool