American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education
(ISSN: 0002-9459, 1553-6467)
Table of Contents
2016 - 80 (3)
- Toward Intrapreneurship in Pharmacy Education.
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Approaches in Pharmacy Education.
- Monitoring Pharmacy Student Adherence to World Health Organization Hand Hygiene Indications Using Radio Frequency Identification.
- Evaluation of a Tabletop Emergency Preparedness Exercise for Pharmacy Students.
- A Team-Based Practicum Bringing Together Students Across Educational Institutions and Health Professions.
- A Scenario-Based Virtual Patient Program to Support Substance Misuse Education.
- Refinement and Validation of the Student Perceptions of Physician-Pharmacist Interprofessional Clinical Education Instrument.
- Student Perceptions of and Confidence in Self-Care Course Concepts Using Team-based Learning.
- Pharmacy Student Attitudes and Willingness to Engage in Care with People Living with HIV/AIDS.
- Break-Even Income Analysis of Pharmacy Graduates Compared to High School and College Graduates.
- Preadmission Predictors of On-time Graduation in a Doctor of Pharmacy Program.
- Teaching Certificate Program Participants' Perceptions of Mentor-Mentee Relationships.
- Incorporation of an Explicit Critical-Thinking Curriculum to Improve Pharmacy Students' Critical-Thinking Skills.
- Perception of the Relevance of Organic Chemistry in a German Pharmacy Students' Course.
- Current Practices in Global/International Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences: Preceptor and Student Considerations.
- Current Practices in Global/International Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences: Home/Host Country or Site/Institution Considerations.
- Quantity vs Quality in Experiential Education.
- Academic Dishonesty: Whose Fault is it Anyway?