American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education
(ISSN: 0002-9459, 1553-6467)
Articles Available on Medscape
- What Should Constitute an Acceptable Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience?
- Ensuring Population Health: An Important Role for Pharmacy
- Has the Time Come for a Bachelor's Degree Prerequisite to Pharmacy School?
- Economic Analysis of Obtaining a PharmD Degree and Career as a Pharmacist
- Rethinking the Role of Clinical Practice Guidelines in Pharmacy Education
American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 80 (5)
- 117(th) Annual Meeting of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, Anaheim, California, July 23-27, 2016.
- Annual Report of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
- Bringing More Veterinary Pharmacy into the Pharmacy Curriculum.
- A Systematic Review of the Effects of Continuing Education Programs on Providing Clinical Community Pharmacy Services.
- Using a Virtual Tablet Machine to Improve Student Understanding of the Complex Processes Involved in Tablet Manufacturing.
- Using Simulation to Improve First-Year Pharmacy Students' Ability to Identify Medication Errors Involving the Top 100 Prescription Medications.
- Designing and Evaluating an Interprofessional Experiential Course Series Involving Medical and Pharmacy Students.
- Student Characteristics Associated with Successful Matching to a PGY1 Residency Program.
- A Comparison of Patient-Centered Care in Pharmacy Curricula in the United States and Europe.
- A Comparative Analysis of Perceptions of Pharmacy Students' Stress and Stressors across Two Multicampus Universities.
- Impact of Instruction and Feedback on Reflective Responses during an Ambulatory Care Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience.
- Impact of a Mental Illness Stigma Awareness Intervention on Pharmacy Student Attitudes and Knowledge.
- Assessing Opportunities for Student Pharmacist Leadership Development at Schools of Pharmacy in the United States.
- Professional Organizations for Pharmacy Students on Satellite Campuses.
- A Mixed-Methods Analysis in Assessing Students' Professional Development by Applying an Assessment for Learning Approach.
- Students' Perception of Self-Efficacy Following Medicinal Chemistry Skills Laboratory Exercises.
- Insights, Pearls, and Guidance on Successfully Producing and Publishing Educational Research.
- Expanding Dress Code Requirements in the Doctor of Pharmacy Program.
- The Challenge of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education's Standard Four: Identifying, Teaching, Measuring.