American Journal of Kidney Diseases
(ISSN: 0272-6386, 1523-6838)
Table of Contents
2016 - 67 (5)
- AJKD Atlas of Renal Pathology: Acute T-Cell-Mediated Rejection.
- AJKD Atlas of Renal Pathology: Cortical Necrosis.
- AJKD Atlas of Renal Pathology: Ischemic Acute Tubular Injury.
- Quiz Page MAY 2016: Acute Kidney Disease in Pregnancy.
- Out to Sea.
- Recalibration of 24,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Results Based on NIST Standard Reference Material 972a.
- In Reply to 'Plasma Clearance of Iohexol in Hemodialysis Patients Requires Prolonged Blood Sampling'.
- Plasma Clearance of Iohexol in Hemodialysis Patients Requires Prolonged Blood Sampling.
- Reporting Quality-of-Life Outcomes in Clinical Trials of Immunosuppressive Therapy in Kidney Transplantation.
- Sodium Levels in Peritoneal Dialysis Solution: How Low��Should��We Go?
- Kidney-Related Outcomes After Hospital-Associated Acute Kidney Injury: Even the Mildest Episodes Count.
- Comparative Superiority of ACE Inhibitors Over Angiotensin Receptor Blockers for People With CKD: Does It Matter?
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICCs) in CKD: PICC'ing the Best Access for Kidney Disease Patients.
- Formation of an Exercise in CKD Working Group.
- Hemodialysis Vascular Access Creation in��Patients Switching From Peritoneal Dialysis to Hemodialysis: A Population-Based Retrospective Cohort.
- Fatal Cryocrystalglobulinemia With Intravascular and Renal Tubular Crystalline Deposits.
- Pregnancy in a Patient With Primary Membranous Nephropathy and Circulating Anti-PLA2R Antibodies: A Case Report.
- Predicting Progression in CKD: Perspectives and Precautions.
- The Consistency and Reporting of Quality-of-Life Outcomes in Trials of Immunosuppressive Agents in Kidney Transplantation: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Acute Kidney Injury Recovery Pattern and Subsequent Risk of��CKD: An Analysis of Veterans Health Administration Data.
- Renin-Angiotensin System Inhibitors and Kidney and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With CKD: A Bayesian Network Meta-analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials.
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease: Core Curriculum 2016.
- Low-Sodium Versus Standard-Sodium Peritoneal Dialysis Solution in Hypertensive Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial.