American Journal of Kidney Diseases
(ISSN: 0272-6386, 1523-6838)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Effect of Statins on Kidney Disease Outcomes
- Renin-Angiotensin System Inhibitors and Kidney and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With CKD
- Cost-Effectiveness of Simvastatin Plus Ezetimibe for Cardiovascular Prevention in CKD
- Evaluation of Polyuria: The Roles of Solute Loading and Water Diuresis
- Metabolic Acidosis of CKD: An Update
American Journal of Kidney Diseases's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 68 (1)
- AJKD Atlas of Renal Pathology: Karyomegalic Nephropathy.
- AJKD Atlas of Renal Pathology: Sarcoidosis.
- AJKD Atlas of Renal Pathology: Sickle Cell Nephropathy.
- Quiz Page July 2016: Hyponatremia in a Patient With Central Nervous System��Lymphoma.
- Planning Dialysis Care: You Might Be "Surprised".
- Telehealth in Nephrology Care-Promises and Challenges.
- The Global Promise of Healthy Lifestyle and Social Connections for Better Health in People With Diabetes.
- Approach to the Treatment of Methanol Intoxication.
- Intradialytic Oral Protein Supplementation and Nutritional and��Inflammation Outcomes in Hemodialysis: A Randomized��Controlled Trial.
- Membranous Nephropathy: A Journey From Bench to Bedside.
- Acquired Multiple Cysts of the Kidney in Neuroblastoma Survivors.
- How Does SPRINT (Systolic Blood Pressure Intervention Trial) Direct Hypertension Treatment Targets for CKD?
- Terminal Complement Inhibitor Eculizumab in Adult Patients With Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: A Single-Arm, Open-Label Trial.
- Laparoscopic Renal Denervation for Uncontrolled Hypertension Due to Medication Intolerance: A Case Report.
- Cognitive Impairment and Progression of CKD.
- Estimated GFR and the Effect of Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering After Acute Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Serum ��-Trace Protein and ��2-Microglobulin as Predictors of ESRD, Mortality, and Cardiovascular Disease in Adults With CKD in the Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Study.
- Clinical Use of the Urine Biomarker [TIMP-2]���� [IGFBP7] for��Acute Kidney Injury Risk Assessment.
- Telehealth by an Interprofessional Team in Patients With CKD: A��Randomized Controlled Trial.
- CKD and Infectious Diseases in Asia Pacific: Challenges and Opportunities.
- 0.9% Saline or Balanced Crystalloid Fluids for Critically Ill Patients: SPLIT Decision?
- Dosing Penalty of Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agents After Switching From Originator to Biosimilar Preparations in Stable Hemodialysis Patients.
- Detection and Clinical Patterns of Nephron Hypertrophy and Nephrosclerosis Among Apparently Healthy Adults.
- Population-Attributable Fractions of Modifiable Lifestyle Factors for CKD and Mortality in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes: A��Cohort Study.
- Thiazide Responsiveness Testing in Patients With Renal Magnesium Wasting and Correlation With Genetic Analysis: A Diagnostic Test Study.
- Nephrologist-Facilitated Advance Care Planning for Hemodialysis Patients: A Quality Improvement Project.
- Renal Cortical Necrosis in Postpartum Hemorrhage: A Case Series.
- Red Cell Distribution Width and Mortality in��Hemodialysis��Patients.