American Journal of Epidemiology
(ISSN: 0002-9262, 1476-6256)
Table of Contents
2016 - 183 (11)
- Contents Page.
- Subscription Page.
- Editorial Board.
- Cover Page.
- What Transmission Precautions Best Control Influenza Spread in a Hospital?
- Relating Pneumococcal Carriage Among Children to Disease Rates Among Adults Before and After the Introduction of Conjugate Vaccines.
- Changes in Susceptibility to Heat During the Summer: A Multicountry Analysis.
- Re: "Premenstrual Syndrome and Subsequent Risk of Hypertension in a Prospective Study".
- Neighborhood Environments and Incident Hypertension in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Seroprevalence and Ultrasound-Diagnosed Uterine Fibroids in a Large Population of Young African-American Women.
- Association of Clomiphene and Assisted Reproductive Technologies With the Risk of Neural Tube Defects.
- Acquired Color Vision Defects and Hexane Exposure: A Study of San Francisco Bay Area Automotive Mechanics.
- Body Mass Index and Risk of Infections Among Women in the Danish National Birth Cohort.
- Bayesian Correction of Misclassification of Pertussis in Vaccine Effectiveness Studies: How Much Does Underreporting Matter?
- Physical Frailty Assessment in Older Women: Can Simplification Be Achieved Without Loss of Syndrome Measurement Validity?
- Associations of Blood Pressure With Geographical Latitude, Solar Radiation, and Ambient Temperature: Results From the Chilean Health Survey, 2009-2010.
- Measures of Body Size and Composition and Risk of Incident Atrial Fibrillation in Older People: The Cardiovascular Health Study.