American Journal of Epidemiology
(ISSN: 0002-9262, 1476-6256)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Trends in the Incidence of Parkinson Disease in the General Population
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Seroprevalence and Ultrasound-Diagnosed Uterine Fibroids in a Large Population of Young African-American Women
- Statins and Risk of Bleeding: An Analysis to Evaluate Possible Bias Due to Prevalent Users and Healthy User Aspects
- Primary Low Level of High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Risks of Coronary Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, and Death
- History of Severe Sunburn and Risk of Skin Cancer Among Women and Men in 2 Prospective Cohort Studies
American Journal of Epidemiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 184 (1)
- Contents Page.
- Subscription Page.
- Editorial Board.
- Cover Page.
- Statins and Risk of Lower Limb Revision Surgery: The Influence of Differences in Study Design Using Electronic Health Records From the United Kingdom and Denmark.
- Comparison of Puff Volume With Cigarettes per Day in Predicting Nicotine Uptake Among Daily Smokers.
- The Authors Reply.
- Re: "What Do We Know A bout the Association Between Firearm Legislation and Firearm-Related Injuries?".
- Longitudinal Associations Among Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Disordered Eating, and Weight Gain in Military Men and Women.
- Associations Between Maternal Pregravid Obesity and Gestational Diabetes and the Timing of Pubarche in Daughters.
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy and the Incidence of Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Patients With Prostate Cancer.
- Health Disparities Research Among Small Tribal Populations: Describing Appropriate Criteria for Aggregating Tribal Health Data.
- Diet Quality and Colorectal Cancer Risk in the Women's Health Initiative Observational Study.
- Reevaluating Cumulative HIV-1 Viral Load as a Prognostic Predictor: Predicting Opportunistic Infection Incidence and Mortality in a Ugandan Cohort.