The American journal of Chinese medicine
Table of Contents
2012 - 40 (2)
- Functional role of wogonin in anti-angiogenesis.
- Cytotoxic effect of Eucalyptus citriodora resin on human hepatoma HepG2 cells.
- Preventive effects of ��-thujaplicin against UVB-induced MMP-1 and MMP-3 mRNA expressions in skin fibroblasts.
- Gleditsia sinensis thorn extract inhibits proliferation and TNF-��-induced MMP-9 expression in vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Ethanol extract of Graptopetalum paraguayense upregulates paraoxonase 1 gene expression via an AKT/NF-��B-dependent pathway.
- In vitro antioxidant and antimicrobial activity of extracts from Morus alba L. leaves, stems and fruits.
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiproliferative activities of Taxillus sutchuenensis.
- Modified yukmijihwangtang suppresses the production of proinflammatory cytokines in the intravesical hydrochloric acid-induced cystitis rat model via the NF-��B pathway.
- Analysis of the mechanisms underlying the vasorelaxant action of coptisine in rat aortic rings.
- The regulatory effect of liuwei dihuang pills on cytokines in mice with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- In vitro antioxidant and in vivo anti-inflammatory activities of Ophioglossum thermale.
- The effects of wet cupping on coronary risk factors in patients with metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial.
- A systematic review of the effectiveness of qigong exercise in cardiac rehabilitation.
- Effect of Tai Chi on body balance: randomized controlled trial in elderly men with dizziness.
- Comprehension of the unique characteristics of traditional Chinese medicine.
- The role of acupuncture in cancer supportive care.