Age and Ageing
(ISSN: 0002-0729, 1468-2834)
Table of Contents
2016 - 45 (1)
- Re: Front door geriatrics has much to offer.
- Front door geriatrics has much to offer.
- Femoral nerve palsy associated with bilateral spontaneous iliopsoas haematomas: a complication of venous thromboembolism therapy.
- The facilitators of communication with people with dementia in a care setting: an interview study with healthcare workers.
- Links between depressive symptoms and unmet health and social care needs among older prisoners.
- Race and fall risk: data from the National Health and Aging Trends Study (NHATS).
- Long-term physical activity is associated with reduced arterial stiffness in older adults: longitudinal results of the SAPALDIA cohort study.
- Beyond METs: types of physical activity and depression among older adults.
- The Multidimensional Prognostic Index predicts in-hospital length of stay in older patients: a multicentre prospective study.
- Cardiovascular risk profile and use of statins at the age of 70 years: a comparison of two Finnish birth cohorts born 20 years apart.
- Delirium risk stratification in consecutive unselected admissions to acute medicine: validation of externally derived risk scores.
- Analgesic prescribing patterns in Norwegian nursing homes from 2000 to 2011: trend analyses of four data samples.
- Development of a curriculum for advanced nurse practitioners working with older people with frailty in the acute hospital through a modified Delphi process.
- Changes in the in-hospital mortality and 30-day post-discharge mortality in acutely admitted older patients: retrospective observational study.
- Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a proactive, goal-oriented, integrated care model in general practice for older people. A cluster randomised controlled trial: Integrated Systematic Care for older People--the ISCOPE study.
- The risk of overweight/obesity in mid-life and late life for the development of dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of longitudinal studies.
- Predicting delirium: time to use delirium risk scores in routine practice?
- Pain management in long-term care: are we finally on the right track?
- Advanced nurse practitioners in the care of frail older people: a challenge for geriatricians?
- Decreased mortality during inpatient care in The Netherlands: what are the keys to further improve health care for elderly patients?
- Community-based interventions for older people with complex needs: time to think again?
- Editor's view.
- Yoga-based exercise improves balance and mobility in people aged 60 and over: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Hospital-acquired pneumonia incidence and diagnosis in older patients.
- Use of a frailty index to identify potentially inappropriate prescribing and adverse drug reaction risks in older patients.
- 'The poor historian': Heart sink? Or time for a re-think?
- Association of increasing age with receipt of specialist care and long-term mortality in patients with non-ST elevation myocardial infarction.
- Serum thyroid-stimulating hormone and cognition in older people.
- Efficacy and safety of apixaban compared with aspirin in the elderly: a subgroup analysis from the AVERROES trial.
- Observational cohort study: deprivation and access to anti-dementia drugs in the UK.
- Can improved quality of care explain the success of orthogeriatric units? A population-based cohort study.
- Continuous monitoring of emergency admissions of older care home residents to hospital.
- Ortner's syndrome: a rare cause of sudden hoarseness in the older person.
- Associations of metabolic, inflammatory and oxidative stress markers with total morbidity and multi-morbidity in a large cohort of older German adults.
- The impact of indoor air quality and contaminants on respiratory health of older people living in long-term care residences in Porto.
- Biochemical measures and frailty in people with intellectual disabilities.