Age and Ageing
(ISSN: 0002-0729, 1468-2834)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Factors Associated With Appropriate Knowledge of the Indications for Prescribed Drugs Among Community-Dwelling Older Patients With Polypharmacy
- Development and Validation of an Electronic Frailty Index Using Routine Primary Care Electronic Health Record Data
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Interventions Designed to Prevent or Stop Elder Maltreatment
- Improving the Appropriateness of Prescribing in Older Patients
- The Risk of Overweight/Obesity in Mid-life and Late Life for the Development of Dementia
Age and Ageing's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 45 (3)
- Exercise for reducing fear of falling in older people living in the community: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Screening for grades of frailty using electronic health records: where do we go from here?
- Editor's view.
- Caring for a dying spouse at the end of life: 'It's one of the things you volunteer for when you get married': a qualitative study of the oldest carers' experiences.
- Geographic variation of inpatient care costs at the end of life.
- The 'Big Five'. Hypothesis generation: a multidisciplinary intervention package reduces disease-specific hospitalisations from long-term care: a post hoc analysis of the ARCHUS cluster-randomised controlled trial.
- Association of CRP gene polymorphisms with CRP levels, frailty and co-morbidity in an elderly Chinese population: results from RuLAS.
- High serum adiponectin levels predict incident falls among middle-aged and older adults: a prospective cohort study.
- A good death for the oldest old.
- Discussing end-of-life issues in nursing homes: a nationwide study in France.
- Body mass index and mortality.
- Factors associated with appropriate knowledge of the indications for prescribed drugs among community-dwelling older patients with polypharmacy.
- Four-year clinical results of transcatheter self-expanding Medtronic CoreValve implantation in high-risk patients with severe aortic stenosis.
- Associations between multimorbidity, healthcare utilisation and health status: evidence from 16 European countries.
- Too ill to will? Deathbed wills: assessing testamentary capacity near the end of life.
- The long-arm of adolescent weight status on later life depressive symptoms.
- Hearing and vision impairment and the 5-year incidence of falls in older adults.
- Factors associated with hospital deaths in the oldest old: a cross-sectional study.
- Development and validation of an electronic frailty index using routine primary care electronic health record data.
- Common trajectories of physical functioning in the Doetinchem Cohort Study.
- Older care-home residents as collaborators or advisors in research: a systematic review.