Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
(ISSN: 1749-5016, 1749-5024)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Neural Connections Foster Social Connections
- The Influence of Self-awareness on Emotional Memory Formation: An fMRI Study
- Neuromodulation of Group Prejudice and Religious Belief
- Face Processing Among Twins With and Without Autism: Social Correlates and Twin Concordance
- Altered Amygdala Connectivity in Urban Youth Exposed to Trauma
Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 11 (7)
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: an action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm.
- The integration of facial and vocal cues during emotional change perception: EEG markers.
- The neural basis of conceptualizing the same action at different levels of abstraction.
- The pleasure of revenge: retaliatory aggression arises from a neural imbalance toward reward.
- Externalizing proneness and brain response during pre-cuing and viewing of emotional pictures.
- That's not quite me: limb ownership encoding in the brain.
- Individual differences in the neural signature of subjective value among older adults.
- Yearning for connection? Loneliness is associated with increased ventral striatum activity to close others.
- When is giving an impulse? An ERP investigation of intuitive prosocial behavior.
- Significant grey matter changes in a region of the orbitofrontal cortex in healthy participants predicts emotional dysregulation.
- Pitch underlies activation of the vocal system during affective vocalization.
- Social support, stress and the aging brain.
- Dysfunctional error-related processing in female psychopathy.
- Memory and reward systems coproduce 'nostalgic' experiences in the brain.
- The dual nature of eye contact: to see and to be seen.
- Fear extinction, persistent disruptive behavior and psychopathic traits: fMRI in late adolescence.
- Narcissism is associated with weakened frontostriatal connectivity: a DTI study.