Western Journal of Emergency Medicine: Integrating Emergency Care with Population Health
Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (1)
- Response to Comments on "Poisonings with Suicidal Intent Aged 0-21 Years Reported to Poison Centers 2003-12".
- In Response to: Poisonings with Suicidal Intent Aged 0-21 Years Reported to Poison Centers 2003-12.
- Frozen Funding on Firearm Research: "Doing Nothing Is No Longer an Acceptable Solution".
- Tension Hydrothorax from Disseminated Endometriosis.
- A Rare Cause of Headache.
- Shot in the Heart.
- Seldinger Technique for Placement of "Peripheral" Internal Jugular Line: Novel Approach for Emergent Vascular Access.
- Medication Overdoses at a Public Emergency Department in Santiago, Chile.
- Crossing Borders.
- Emergency Department of a Rural Hospital in Ecuador.
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Upper Extremity Deformity.
- Strain Echocardiography in Acute Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Point-of-Care Multi-Organ Ultrasound Improves Diagnostic Accuracy in Adults Presenting to the Emergency Department with Acute Dyspnea.
- Identifying Frequent Users of an Urban Emergency Medical Service Using Descriptive Statistics and Regression Analyses.
- Randomized Controlled Trial of Electronic Care Plan Alerts and Resource Utilization by High Frequency Emergency Department Users with Opioid Use Disorder.
- Association of Insurance Status with Severity and Management in ED Patients with Asthma Exacerbation.
- Access to In-Network Emergency Physicians and Emergency Departments Within Federally Qualified Health Plans in 2015.