Western Journal of Emergency Medicine: Integrating Emergency Care with Population Health
Articles Available on Medscape
- Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis, an Underappreciated Disease in the Emergency Department
- Anticoagulation Reversal and Treatment Strategies in Major Bleeding
- A Quality Improvement Initiative to Decrease Variability of Emergency Physician Opioid Analgesic Prescribing
- A Tool for Initial Detection and Management of Zika Virus Patients in the Emergency Department
- Impact of Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders on Emergency Department Visit Outcomes for HIV Patients
Western Journal of Emergency Medicine: Integrating Emergency Care with Population Health's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (3)
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound Diagnosis of Left-Sided Endocarditis.
- Pilot Study to Determine Accuracy of Posterior Approach Ultrasound for Shoulder Dislocation by Novice Sonographers.
- Out-of-Hospital Surgical Airway Management: Does Scope of Practice Equal Actual Practice?
- Authorship Trends of Emergency Medicine Publications over the Last Two Decades.
- Introducing a Fresh Cadaver Model for Ultrasound-guided Central Venous Access Training in Undergraduate Medical Education.
- Emergency Medicine Resident Perceptions of Medical Professionalism.
- Impact of Doximity Residency Rankings on Emergency Medicine Applicant Rank Lists.
- Survey of Individual and Institutional Risk Associated with the Use of Social Media.
- Ten Tips for Engaging the Millennial Learner and Moving an Emergency Medicine Residency Curriculum into the 21st Century.
- Inadequate Sensitivity of Laboratory Risk Indicator to Rule Out Necrotizing Fasciitis in the Emergency Department.
- Trauma Triage and Trauma System Performance.
- Vital Signs Predict Rapid-Response Team Activation Within Twelve Hours of Emergency Department Admission.
- Undertriage of Trauma-Related Deaths in U.S. Emergency Departments.
- Variations in Substance Use Prevalence Estimates and Need for Interventions among Adult Emergency Department Patients Based on Different Screening Strategies Using the ASSIST.
- Gender Differences in Emergency Department Visits and Detox Referrals for Illicit and Nonmedical Use of Opioids.
- Case Series of Synthetic Cannabinoid Intoxication from One Toxicology Center.
- ACE-I Angioedema: Accurate Clinical Diagnosis May Prevent Epinephrine-Induced Harm.
- Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis, an Underappreciated Disease in the Emergency Department.
- Academic Emergency Medicine Physicians' Knowledge of Mechanical Ventilation.
- Quality Improvement Initiative to Decrease Variability of Emergency Physician Opioid Analgesic Prescribing.
- Prospective Validation of Modified NEXUS Cervical Spine Injury Criteria in Low-risk Elderly Fall Patients.
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) 2002-15: Review of Office of Inspector General Patient Dumping Settlements.
- Identify-Isolate-Inform: A Tool for Initial Detection and Management of Zika Virus Patients in the Emergency Department.