Expert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (5)
- Hepatic gateways.
- Can attention to the intestinal microbiota improve understanding and treatment of anorexia nervosa?
- The microbiome as a possible target to prevent celiac disease.
- Importance of platelet-derived growth factors in liver regeneration.
- Targeted therapy in esophageal cancer.
- Nutrition in acute pancreatitis: a critical review.
- Emerging endoscopic techniques for the identification of esophageal disease.
- An update on the strategies used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in children.
- IL4 gene polymorphisms in Iranian patients with autoimmune hepatitis.
- Cell transplantation as a non-invasive strategy for treating liver fibrosis.
- New concept: cellular senescence in pathophysiology of cholangiocarcinoma.
- Evolving techniques for gastrointestinal endoscopic hemostasis treatment.
- Novel insights into the effects of diabetes on gastric motility.