Expert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Diagnostic Dilemmas in Celiac Disease
- Alteration of the Intestinal Microbiome
- Personalizing Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Hereditary Hemochromatosis
- Interventions for Necrotizing Pancreatitis
Expert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology's Latest Table of Contents
- Why is neoadjuvant chemoradiation therapy underused for locally advanced rectal cancer?
- Uncut Roux-en-Y reconstruction after distal gastrectomy for gastric cancer.
- A definitive blood test for post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome?
- Bone status assessed by quantitative ultrasound in children with inflammatory bowel disease: a comparison with DXA.
- Decision-Making in Geriatric Oncology: Systemic treatment considerations for older adults with colon cancer.
- Challenges in treating patients with inflammatory bowel disease and concurrent viral hepatitis infection.
- Management of post-operative Crohn's disease in 2017: where do we go from here?
- Future therapeutic potential of SAP-1 in inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Technical interventions to increase adenoma detection rate in colonoscopy.
- Novel treatment options for Bouveret's syndrome: a comprehensive review of 61 cases of successful endoscopic treatment.
- Parasitic and infectious diseases of the biliary tract in migrants and international travelers.