Expert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Diagnostic Dilemmas in Celiac Disease
- Alteration of the Intestinal Microbiome
- Personalizing Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Hereditary Hemochromatosis
- Interventions for Necrotizing Pancreatitis
Expert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (7)
- More novel diagnostic antibodies for celiac disease.
- Association of long noncoding RNA and c-JUN expression in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Mass production of stem cell derived human hepatocytes for experimental medicine.
- Targeting dynamics of subclones of GI, liver and pancreatic cancers.
- The future of the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Novel pharmacological therapies for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Emerging strategies for the treatment of gastroparesis.
- Extended criteria donors in liver transplantation Part I: reviewing the impact of determining factors.
- Novel diagnostic techniques for celiac disease.
- Extended-criteria donors in liver transplantation Part II: reviewing the impact of extended-criteria donors on the complications and outcomes of liver transplantation.
- Endoscopic management of choledocholithiasis and cholelithiasis in patients with cirrhosis.
- CT Colonography: an update on current and future indications.