Expert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Diagnostic Dilemmas in Celiac Disease
- Alteration of the Intestinal Microbiome
- Personalizing Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Hereditary Hemochromatosis
- Interventions for Necrotizing Pancreatitis
Expert Review of Gastroenterology and Hepatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (9)
- Ustekinumab for the treatment of Crohn's disease.
- Acute mesenteric ischemia in elderly patients.
- Implementing psychological therapies for functional GI disorders in children and adults.
- Advances in hepatitis E - I: virology, pathogenesis and diagnosis.
- Pre-operative staging of rectal cancer: a review of imaging techniques.
- Advances in hepatitis E - II: Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, treatment and prevention.
- Unmet needs in treating laryngo-pharyngeal reflux disease: where do we go from here?
- Targeting endoplasmic reticulum stress in liver disease.
- The endoscopist's role in the diagnosis and management of pancreatic cancer.
- Therapeutic challenges of managing inflammatory bowel disease in the elderly patient.