Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 9 (5)
- Lomitapide for use in patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: a narrative review.
- Febuxostat for the chronic management of hyperuricemia in patients with gout.
- Dinutuximab for the treatment of pediatric patients with high-risk neuroblastoma.
- Emerging therapies in systemic lupus erythematous: from clinical trial to the real life.
- Brivaracetam in the treatment of focal and idiopathic generalized epilepsies and of status epilepticus.
- Special considerations for the treatment of chronic kidney disease in the elderly.
- The current pharmacological landscape of tuberculous meningitis: where to next?
- How to treat paracetamol overdose and when to do it.
- Quality of life of patients with Diabetes Mellitus Types 1 and 2 from a referal health centre in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Pharmacological treatment of HIV-associated pulmonary hypertension.
- Potential of ceramide 1-phosphate as a novel therapeutic agent in pulmonary inflammation.
- Medical management of chronic rhinosinusitis - an update.
- Effectiveness of allergic rhinitis treatments in real-life with a focus on MP-AzeFlu.
- Treat-to-target in systemic lupus erythematosus: are we there yet?