Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Targeted Drugs in Combination With Radiotherapy for the Treatment of Solid Tumors
- Topical Corticosteroid Therapy for the Prevention of Acute Radiation Dermatitis
- The Need for Safer Medication Use in Pregnancy
- The Role of Kidney in Glucose Homeostasis -- SGLT2 Inhibitors, a New Approach in Diabetes Treatment
- Perils and Pitfalls of Long-term Effects of Proton Pump Inhibitors
Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 10 (4)
- Magnetic resonance imaging and transient elastography in the management of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD).
- GLP-1 receptor agonists in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Apremilast for the management of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
- Brain injury with diabetes mellitus: evidence, mechanisms and treatment implications.
- Cannabinoids therapeutic use: what is our current understanding following the introduction of THC, THC:CBD oromucosal spray and others?
- Assessing medication burden and polypharmacy: finding the perfect measure.
- Collaborative approach of individual participant data of prospective studies of de-escalation in non-immunosuppressed critically ill patients with sepsis.
- Pharmacological therapies for Liposarcoma.
- SAVOR-TIMI to SUSTAIN-6: a critical comparison of cardiovascular outcome trials of antidiabetic drugs.
- Biosimilars in Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Accumulating Clinical Evidence.