Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Targeted Drugs in Combination With Radiotherapy for the Treatment of Solid Tumors
- Topical Corticosteroid Therapy for the Prevention of Acute Radiation Dermatitis
- The Need for Safer Medication Use in Pregnancy
- The Role of Kidney in Glucose Homeostasis -- SGLT2 Inhibitors, a New Approach in Diabetes Treatment
- Perils and Pitfalls of Long-term Effects of Proton Pump Inhibitors
Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 9 (7)
- Three-month paliperidone palmitate - a new treatment option for schizophrenia.
- Ten-year kidney transplant survival of cyclosporine- or tacrolimus-treated patients in Brazil.
- Isavuconazonium sulfate: a new agent for the treatment of invasive aspergillosis and invasive mucormycosis.
- Ramucirumab for the treatment of gastric cancers, colorectal adenocarcinomas, and other gastrointestinal malignancies.
- The consequences of drug misuse on post-marketing surveillance.
- Herbal medicines: challenges in the modern world. Part 1. Australia and New Zealand.
- The future direction and unmet needs of transplant immunosuppression.
- Targeted therapeutics for severe refractory asthma: monoclonal antibodies.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring of anti-infective agents in critically ill patients.
- Challenges in the pharmacological treatment of geriatric asthma.
- Novel psychoactive substances: the pharmacology of stimulants and hallucinogens.
- Pitavastatin and carbohydrate metabolism: what is the evidence?
- Advances in the pharmacological treatment of Graves' orbitopathy.