Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Targeted Drugs in Combination With Radiotherapy for the Treatment of Solid Tumors
- Topical Corticosteroid Therapy for the Prevention of Acute Radiation Dermatitis
- The Need for Safer Medication Use in Pregnancy
- The Role of Kidney in Glucose Homeostasis -- SGLT2 Inhibitors, a New Approach in Diabetes Treatment
- Perils and Pitfalls of Long-term Effects of Proton Pump Inhibitors
Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology's Latest Table of Contents
- Pharmacological difficulties in the treatment of asthma in pregnant women.
- Pharmacological treatments for methamphetamine addiction: current status and future directions.
- Herbal Medicines: Challenges in the Modern World. Part 5. Status and current directions of complementary and alternative herbal medicine worldwide.
- Topical and systemic antifungals in dermatology practice.
- New techniques for studying airway drug pharmacokinetics for asthma therapeutics.
- Tools for outcome prediction in patients with community acquired pneumonia.
- Osimertinib for EGFR T790M mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer.
- Pharmacological management of diabetic dyslipidemia.
- Rolapitant for the prevention of delayed nausea and vomiting over initial and repeat courses of emetogenic chemotherapy.
- Administration of lidocaine to prevent cognitive deficit in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting and valve plasty: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The pharmacological challenges of treating tuberculosis and HIV coinfections.
- The pharmacological management of severe influenza infection - 'existing and emerging therapies'.
- Pharmacometrics-based decision tools facilitate mHealth implementation.
- The factor xa inhibitor edoxaban for the prevention of stroke and systemic embolism in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Novel pharmacological treatment strategies for posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Paracetamol and morphine for infant and neonatal pain; still a long way to go?
- Current challenges in the pharmacological management of thyroid dysfunction in pregnancy.
- Building a better understanding of the burden of disease in familial chylomicronemia syndrome.
- The challenges of pharmacokinetic variability of first-line anti-TB drugs.
- Mood Therapeutics: Novel Pharmacological Approaches for Treating Depression.
- What are the dangers of biological therapy discontinuation or dose reduction strategies when treating rheumatoid arthritis?
- Drug Interactions in HIV Treatment: Complementary & Alternative Medicines and Over-the-Counter Products.
- Allergen immunotherapy (AIT) for the multiple-pollen sensitive patient.
- Ixekizumab for Treatment of Adults with Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
- Transmission pathways and mediators as the basis for clinical pharmacology of pain.