Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 9 (2)
- Prognostic significance of adverse events in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma treated with sorafenib.
- Fecal microbiota transplantation: in perspective.
- Diverticulosis today: unfashionable and still under-researched.
- Overlapping irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease: less to this than meets the eye?
- Air cholangiography in endoscopic bilateral stent-in-stent placement of metallic stents for malignant hilar biliary obstruction.
- Fully covered self-expandable metal stent in the treatment of postsurgical colorectal diseases: outcome in 29 patients.
- The safety and efficacy of single balloon enteroscopy in the elderly.
- A novel schedule of erlotinib/capecitabine (7/7) as salvage therapy in previously treated advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma: a case series.
- Cardiovascular risk assessment in the treatment of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a secondary analysis of the MOZART trial.
- Recent advances in pancreatic cancer: updates and insights from the 2015 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- EUS-guided transmural gallbladder drainage: a new era has begun.