Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- A Review of Current and Future Biological Treatments for Crohn's Disease
- Current, New and Future Biological Agents on the Horizon for the Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- The Role and Utility of Faecal Markers in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- New Insights and Challenges in Microscopic Colitis
- Assessing Bowel Preparation Quality Using the Mean Number of Adenomas Per Colonoscopy
Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 9 (4)
- Endoscopic ultrasound-assisted gastrointestinal hemostasis: an evolving technique.
- Understanding the gastrointestinal manifestations of Fabry disease: promoting prompt diagnosis.
- The intestinal microbiome, barrier function, and immune system in inflammatory bowel disease: a tripartite pathophysiological circuit with implications for new therapeutic directions.
- The interplay between the microbiome and the adaptive immune response in cancer development.
- Novel perspectives on therapeutic modulation of the gut microbiota.
- Epigenetic therapy in gastrointestinal cancer: the right combination.
- Current approaches for optimizing the benefit of biologic therapy in ulcerative colitis.
- Stem cell-based therapies in inflammatory bowel disease: promises and pitfalls.
- Mongersen, an oral Smad7 antisense oligonucleotide, in patients with active Crohn's disease.
- Predicting durable response or resistance to antitumor necrosis factor therapy in inflammatory bowel disease.
- The clinical potential of etrolizumab in ulcerative colitis: hypes and hopes.
- The association between socioeconomic status and the symptoms at diagnosis of celiac disease: a retrospective cohort study.
- Predictors of pain response in patients undergoing endoscopic ultrasound-guided neurolysis for abdominal pain caused by pancreatic cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of rifaximin-�� administration for the reduction of episodes of overt hepatic encephalopathy in recurrence compared with standard treatment in France.
- Probiotics modify tight-junction proteins in an animal model of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Ipilimumab-induced colitis: experience from a tertiary referral center.
- Low-dose azathioprine is effective in maintaining remission in steroid-dependent ulcerative colitis: results from a territory-wide Chinese population-based IBD registry.
- Systematic review: third-line susceptibility-guided treatment for Helicobacter pylori infection.
- Neoadjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer: an ongoing debate.