Therapeutic Advances in Cardiovascular Disease
(ISSN: 1753-9447, 1753-9455)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (2)
- Ranolazine and Ivabradine: two different modalities to act against ischemic heart disease.
- Potential role of systemic thrombolysis in acute submassive intermediate risk pulmonary embolism: review and future perspectives.
- Comparative impact of implementing the 2013 or 2014 cholesterol guideline on vascular events in a quality improvement network.
- The potential cost-effectiveness of the Diamondback 360�� Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System for treating de novo, severely calcified coronary lesions: an economic modeling approach.
- Percutaneous coronary interventions and antiplatelet therapy in renal transplant recipients.
- Assessment of blood pressure in patients with hypertension aged 60-79 years before and after the publication of the 2014 Eighth Joint National Committee report.