Therapeutic Advances in Cardiovascular Disease
(ISSN: 1753-9447, 1753-9455)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Late and Very Late Drug-Eluting Stent Thrombosis in the Immediate Postoperative Period After Antiplatelet Withdrawal
- Influence of Typical Angina Versus Inducible Myocardial Ischemia in the Contemporary Management of Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- No Evidence of Nitrate Tolerance Caused by Nebivolol
- The Key Features of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Chronic Total Obstruction Lesion of Right Coronary Artery
- Efficacy and Safety of Olmesartan/Amlodipine/Hydrochlorothiazide in Patients With Hypertension Not at Goal With Mono, Dual or Triple Drug Therapy
Therapeutic Advances in Cardiovascular Disease's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (4)
- Nitric oxide in paediatric respiratory disorders: novel interventions to address associated vascular phenomena?
- New-onset lone atrial fibrillation in pregnancy.
- Efficacy of topical local anaesthesia to reduce perioperative pain for endovenous laser ablation of varicose veins: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.
- Validated formulae for estimation of whole blood viscosity underestimate the influence of erythrocyte aggregation and deformability.
- Multiple medication (polypharmacy) and chronic kidney disease in patients aged 60 and older: a pharmacoepidemiologic perspective.
- Adverse cardiovascular events in acute coronary syndrome with indications for anticoagulation.
- The association of severity of retinal vascular changes and cardiac remodelling in systemic hypertension.
- Edaravone, a potent free radical scavenger and a calcium channel blocker attenuate isoproterenol induced myocardial infarction by suppressing oxidative stress, apoptotic signaling and ultrastructural damage.
- Comparing clinical outcomes for a twelve-month trial of zotarolimus- and everolimus-eluting stents in patients with coronary artery disease: data from the THCRIC registry.
- Early recurrence of atrial fibrillation after catheter ablation with left atrial fibrosis identified at cardiac magnetic resonance by late gadolinium enhancement.
- Cardiac ACE2/angiotensin 1-7/Mas receptor axis is activated in thyroid hormone-induced cardiac hypertrophy.
- Echocardiographic assessment of aortic valve annular and left ventricular outflow tract diameter in conscious and anesthetized adult sheep prior to prosthetic aortic valve implantation.