Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease
(ISSN: 1753-4658, 1753-4666)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (1)
- The combination of fluticasone furoate and vilanterol trifenatate in the management of asthma: clinical trial evidence and experience.
- Pharmacokinetics of consecutive oral moxifloxacin (400 mg/day) in patients with respiratory tract infection.
- Impact of fatigue in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: results from an exploratory study.
- Asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease overlap: asthmatic chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or chronic obstructive asthma?
- Value of preoperative 6-minute walk test for predicting postoperative pulmonary complications.
- Health economic modeling of the potential cost saving effects of Neurally Adjusted Ventilator Assist.
- Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency: increasing awareness and improving diagnosis.