Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease
(ISSN: 1753-4658, 1753-4666)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (2)
- The challenge of diagnosing a mixed asthma-COPD phenotype (ACOS) in clinical practice.
- The role of NIV in chronic hypercapnic COPD following an acute exacerbation: the importance of patient selection?
- Comparative efficacy of fixed-dose combinations of long-acting muscarinic antagonists and long-acting ��2-agonists: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.
- Is there a role for e-cigarettes in smoking cessation?
- The potential role and limitations of echocardiography in acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Reporting of central airway obstruction on radiology reports and impact on bronchoscopic airway interventions and patient outcomes.
- Management of advanced non-small cell lung cancers with known mutations or rearrangements: latest evidence and treatment approaches.
- The role of viral infections in exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma.