Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease
(ISSN: 1753-4658, 1753-4666)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Inhaled Corticosteroids and the Increased Risk of Pneumonia
- Clinicopharmacological Profile of the Fixed-dose Combination of Aclidinium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate in the Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Combination Therapy With Indacaterol and Glycopyrronium Bromide in the Management of COPD
- Evidence for the Efficacy of Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution in the Management of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis
- Comparative Efficacy of Long-acting Muscarinic Antagonists in Preventing COPD Exacerbations
Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (3)
- Treatment response according to small airway phenotypes: a real-life observational study.
- Risk of pneumonitis in cancer patients treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a meta-analysis.
- Bodily isomerism is an independent risk factor for pulmonary hypertension in adults with congenital heart disease.
- Novel approaches to the management of noneosinophilic asthma.
- Afatinib in the first-line treatment of epidermal-growth-factor-receptor mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer: a review of the clinical evidence.
- Targeting the MEK signaling pathway in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with RAS aberrations.
- Inhaled corticosteroids and the increased risk of pneumonia: what's new? A 2015 updated review.
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma: an update on diagnosis and treatment options.