Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease
(ISSN: 1753-4658, 1753-4666)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Inhaled Corticosteroids and the Increased Risk of Pneumonia
- Clinicopharmacological Profile of the Fixed-dose Combination of Aclidinium Bromide and Formoterol Fumarate in the Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Combination Therapy With Indacaterol and Glycopyrronium Bromide in the Management of COPD
- Evidence for the Efficacy of Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution in the Management of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis
- Comparative Efficacy of Long-acting Muscarinic Antagonists in Preventing COPD Exacerbations
Therapeutic Advances in Respiratory Disease's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 10 (5)
- Factors associated with experience of fatigue, and functional limitations due to fatigue in patients with stable COPD.
- Segmentectomy versus wedge resection for the treatment of high-risk operable patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis.
- Spontaneous pneumomediastinum and subcutaneous emphysema as a complication of asthma in children: case report and literature review.
- End-of-life care in patients with advanced lung cancer.
- Impact of the implementation of an evidence-based guideline on diagnostic testing, management, and clinical outcomes for infants with bronchiolitis.
- Nivolumab in the treatment of metastatic squamous non-small cell lung cancer: a review of the evidence.
- Development of an enhanced health-economic model and cost-effectiveness analysis of tiotropium + olodaterol Respimat�� fixed-dose combination for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients in Italy.
- Notch signaling in lung diseases: focus on Notch1 and Notch3.
- Use of varenicline for more than 12 months for smoking cessation in heavy chronic obstructive pulmonary disease smokers unmotivated to quit: a pilot study.
- High-dose beclometasone dipropionate/formoterol fumarate in fixed-dose combination for the treatment of asthma.
- Bevacizumab in the treatment of nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer: clinical trial evidence and experience.