Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- 3D-printing and the effect on medical costs: a new era?
- Saving orphan drug legislations: misconceptions and clarifications.
- A review of the economics of adult congenital heart disease.
- Older anti-TNF-�� agents: why not group them for common indications in the EU?
- Cost-effectiveness of adherence-enhancing interventions: a systematic review.
- Volume-outcome relationship for peripheral endovascular interventions: a review of existing literature.
- A systematic review and mixed treatment comparison of monotherapy in early Parkinson's disease: implications for Latin America.
- Nursing diagnoses and interventions in the care of elderly patients undergoing surgery.
- Response to: Comment on the implications of external price referencing of pharmaceuticals in Middle East countries.
- Comment on the implications of external price referencing of pharmaceuticals in Middle East countries.
- Cost of arthritis: a systematic review of methodologies used for direct costs.
- Cost-effectiveness of denosumab as a bone protective agent for patients with castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequalities: methods, challenges and applications.
- Whose preferences should be elicited for use in health-care decision-making? A case study using anticoagulant therapy.
- ELICIT: An alternative imprecise weight elicitation technique for use in multi-criteria decision analysis for healthcare.
- Prevention of treatment-related fluid overload reduces estimated effective cost of prothrombin complex concentrate in patients requiring rapid vitamin K antagonist reversal.
- Fixed-dose combination and single active ingredient drugs: a comparative cost analysis.
- A budget impact model for biosimilar infliximab in Crohn's disease in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia.