Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Economic Implications of Potential Drug-Drug Interactions in Chronic Pain Patients
- Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder
- The Economic Value of Reducing the Stigma of HIV/AIDS
- Outpatient Palliative Care Effectiveness
- Clinical, Economic and Humanistic Burdens of Skeletal-Related Events Associated With Bone Metastases
Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (3)
- How peptide technology has improved costs and outcomes in patients with heart failure.
- Is there an alternative to quality-adjusted life years for supporting healthcare decision making?
- A further examination of the problem of double-counting in incremental cost-utility analyses.
- The puzzle of drug delivery in Italy: who wins?
- The prevalence of child-specific utilities in NICE appraisals for paediatric indications: rise of the economic orphans?
- An innovative outcome-based care and procurement model of hemophilia management.
- Non-adherence with bisphosphonates among patients with osteoporosis: impact on fracture risk and healthcare cost���.
- Advantages and disadvantages of discrete-event simulation for health economic analyses.
- Cost driver analysis of statin expenditure on Australia's Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
- A 6-year trend of the healthcare costs of arthritis in a population-based cohort of older women.
- Trial-based cost-effectiveness of abatacept for rheumatoid arthritis patients in Italy.
- Prevalence, awareness, and burden of major depressive disorder in urban China.