Future Rheumatology delivers concise information on diagnosis and treatment in rheumatology and explores the molecular basis of disease. Key advances in the field are reported and analyzed by international experts, providing an authoritative but accessible forum for this expanding area of specialization. The journal includes news and views, full review articles, clinical research, literature awareness, concise commentary and analysis, and reports from the conference circuit.
Topics covered include:
- Therapeutic overviews of optimal treatment strategies and future trends
- Emerging treatment options, such as gene and stem cell therapy
- Computer-aided surgical techniques
- Genetic contributions to rheumatic and autoimmune conditions
- Impact of molecular genetics on prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment
- 'Personalized medicine'
Articles are subject to peer-review by three independent referees on a double-blind basis. Authors publishing in the journal are asked to disclose any professional or financial interest that may be perceived as causing a conflict of interest in the context of the article.
The journal welcomes unsolicited article proposals.