This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (2)
- The effect of antihypertensive treatment on the incidence of stroke and cognitive decline in the elderly: a meta-analysis.
- Venous thromboembolism in cancer patients: risk assessment, prevention and management.
- The expanding indications of transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
- Do endurance sports affect female hearts differently to male hearts?
- The current literature regarding the cardiovascular effects of electronic cigarettes.
- A perspective in cardiovascular risk stratification: role of vascular ultrasound.
- Echocardiographic quantification of systolic function during atrial fibrillation: probing the 'ten heart cycles' rule.
- Optimizing contact force during ablation of atrial fibrillation: available technologies and a look to the future.
- PCSK9 inhibitors and their role in high-risk patients in reducing LDL cholesterol levels: alirocumab.
- PCSK9 inhibitors and their role in high-risk patients in reducing LDL cholesterol levels: evolocumab.
- Alirocumab for hyperlipidemia: ODYSSEY Phase III clinical trial results and US FDA approval indications.
- Naltrexone/bupropion for the treatment of obesity and obesity with Type 2 diabetes.
- Improving cardiovascular protection: focus on a cardiovascular polypill.